This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Here's my prediction for PS4's line-up.

#1Junpei_StupeiPosted 2/10/2013 4:43:43 AM
Little Big Planet 4,5,6 (Karting 2, & 3 )
Infamous 3,4,5
God of War 5,6,7
Uncharted 4,5,6
Killzone 4,5,6
Sly 5,6,7
Ratchet....... (How many Ratchets has it been?)
Motor Storm 4,5,6

: (

I repeat:

: (

*I'm basing this on PS3's line-up.
---
I think I bought the wrong console this gen.
#2Deimos259Posted 2/10/2013 4:47:03 AM
This is not funny, clever or interesting.
---
http://db.tt/xj1JkeLe
#3IChangedMyNamePosted 2/10/2013 4:47:08 AM
You think Sly will really have more entries?

Not saying Sly 4 is bad or anything, but even getting Sly 4 was a bit odd in itself.
---
I play a lil bit of everything on a lil bit of everything.
Not changing this until we get a Viewtiful Joe 3 or HD collection of VJ 1&2 (started 8/14/12)
#461degreesPosted 2/10/2013 4:52:01 AM
Launch systems usually have new IPs. The sequels come later in its life. So.. no, i think you're wrong.
#5mjc0961Posted 2/10/2013 4:52:05 AM
And you think Uncharted will have more entries? Why don't you go ask good ol' Jak and Daxter how likely they think that one is.

Sly is also questionable, but everything else seems fairly accurate. Especially God of War, I can't believe how hard Sony's been milking that one recently.
---
"Jak and Daxter does not have a sequel so that doesn't prove anything." - DesperateMonkey
#6SDFan18Posted 2/10/2013 4:53:24 AM
What about the sequels for The Last of Us and PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale?
---
"Welcome to nowhere and finding out where it is."
PSN ID: BBFaNaTiC86
#7Junpei_Stupei(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 5:26:33 AM(edited)
SDFan18 posted...
What about the sequels for The Last of Us and PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale?

Lol.... you mean the game that flopped? The one with "Donte" in it?

I don't think so.

As for The Last Guardian, I think it would be the last Sony project Ueda would be involved in since he already left Sony. The other members would probably be merged with Sony's Japan Studio. (The Studio that Sony barely gives work to....... At least on a big-budgeted scale.)

---
I think I bought the wrong console this gen.
#8IChangedMyNamePosted 2/10/2013 4:55:51 AM
I wish God Of War would just stop already... I like the games but jeez.... Move on w/ his story or let it die.

I'm hoping they decided to drop GOW in favor of possibly bringing Heavenly Sword back.

Killzone's universe is too damn big to NOT have another entry, Killzone has literally become Sony's Halo. Its got a rich universe and a dedicated fanbase.

I'm sad Resistance is pretty much done, I enjoyed the series more than Killzone.

I'm kind of excited to see what Sony may do with PS4 IP-wise.
---
I play a lil bit of everything on a lil bit of everything.
Not changing this until we get a Viewtiful Joe 3 or HD collection of VJ 1&2 (started 8/14/12)
#9SDFan18Posted 2/10/2013 4:56:56 AM(edited)
They'll keep it alive. We need some Haze and Lair sequels, too.
---
"Welcome to nowhere and finding out where it is."
PSN ID: BBFaNaTiC86
#10Bestia_SomniaPosted 2/10/2013 5:02:37 AM
IChangedMyName posted...
You think Sly will really have more entries?

Not saying Sly 4 is bad or anything, but even getting Sly 4 was a bit odd in itself.

What was odd about Sly 4? Sly 3 ended with a cliffhanger.