This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Can I count on your support for Tales of Xillia?

#1RollerBobPosted 2/10/2013 6:43:49 AM
Tales of Xillia is coming this summer in North America, and both Namco Bandai and Hideo Baba are willing to localize more Tales games if support for the English versions is adequate.

Will you support this game by buying it when it'll come out? I will... but I'm still waiting for an exact release date before pre-ordering at my local gamestore, just to make sure.

If we support this game, then we'll send a clear message to Namco to localize the sequel, Tales of Xillia 2, which will send another clear message to localize the next game and so forth.
---
Yes, I'm Canadian. Yes, I speak french. Yes, I live in Quebec.
#2Evil_GogetaPosted 2/10/2013 6:45:33 AM
Cleared ToX and ToX2 a long time ago. But I would like to qest to enjoy both games.
---
PSN/Wii U: GuiltyPersona Official Foreign JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken #1 Fan
Playing: (PS3) Shin Hokuto Musou, New game coming soon (WiiU) MH3GHD.
#3PHEEliNUXPosted 2/10/2013 6:48:37 AM
I didn't buy ToGf because they trolled Wii fans with it, However i will get ToX, Don't count on it though
---
PSN:PHEEliNUX
#4Aries489Posted 2/10/2013 6:50:04 AM
RollerBob posted...
Tales of Xillia is coming this summer in North America, and both Namco Bandai and Hideo Baba are willing to localize more Tales games if support for the English versions is adequate.

Will you support this game by buying it when it'll come out? I will... but I'm still waiting for an exact release date before pre-ordering at my local gamestore, just to make sure.

If we support this game, then we'll send a clear message to Namco to localize the sequel, Tales of Xillia 2, which will send another clear message to localize the next game and so forth.

How about you buy my copy for me? Then you get to support them and I get a free copy.
---
"Nostalgia blinds people from logic." - me
You're all just jealous of Justin Bieber.
#5Chocobo115Posted 2/10/2013 6:50:38 AM
Got Xillia preordered already...
Hoping they'll go for both Xillia 2 & vesperia next!
and the Vita games!
#6Draconas_LyrrPosted 2/10/2013 6:50:57 AM
No..I don't like the Tales games. No support from me.
---
PSN: Draconas_Lyrr
I'll never look at an apple the same way again..
#7PHEEliNUXPosted 2/10/2013 6:54:15 AM
Chocobo115 posted...
Got Xillia preordered already...
Hoping they'll go for both Xillia 2 & vesperia next!
and the Vita games!

Not getting the Vita games even when they come out, Enough with those goddamn ports/remakes, We need a new Tales game
---
PSN:PHEEliNUX
#8IKnowGameFuPosted 2/10/2013 6:55:45 AM
Maybe down the road. Not terribly interested in it. I also passed on Graces F. The game that I do want localized is the PS3 version of Vesperia.
---
"you dawg i heard you like watching TV so i put a TV in your TV so you can watch TV while you watch TV" --- the_great_tidus on 360 TV
#9TehAssasinPosted 2/10/2013 6:55:55 AM
Yes.
#10Pharsti01Posted 2/10/2013 7:02:56 AM
Yup, ill be importing it just like i did Graces F, europe and our release dates -_-.

Not really hyped for it till i see a release date and a closer date, till then, its just something to keep in mind.