This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Can I count on your support for Tales of Xillia?

#81Tymo97Posted 2/11/2013 7:21:48 PM
theofficefan99 posted...
It looks like the first good Tales of game in a long time, so I'm going to buy it. Plus my PS3 is starved for some good RPG's.

Lol....ok
---
Anticipating-MGR:R, ToX, GTA V, Naruto storm 3
NP- ToGf, Skyrim
#82TsumiNoOukanPosted 2/11/2013 9:23:25 PM
only if they produce a special edition like Togf Day 1 Edition
#83theofficefan99Posted 2/11/2013 9:25:27 PM
Tymo97 posted...
theofficefan99 posted...
It looks like the first good Tales of game in a long time, so I'm going to buy it. Plus my PS3 is starved for some good RPG's.

Lol....ok

I thought Graces F, Vesperia, Symphonia 2, and Radiant Mythology were all horrendous pieces of trash. Deal with it.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#84immortaltech6Posted 2/11/2013 11:54:13 PM
XxHAVIC101xX posted...
immortaltech6 posted...
This is a pretty cheap and lame attempt at more sales and the trend has become annoying and childlike. NB and some other companies have been using this tactic more and more and it only gets across to the already established fanbase of the game or genre that keep up on the title development anyways.

How about YOU advertise the game in any sort of way? Maybe even have a marketing budget alongside the localization department? Just on the internet alone would suffice. You know, instead of relying on the fans to spread the word or make topics like this which have to be considered as a threat (against the future of their beloved genre, "you buy this game for us to consider future titles.")

*SMH*

Actually, the producer, Hideo Baba, has been very active in promoting and advertising Xillia. Several interviews, showcasing the game at conventions, stuff like that. Apparently the game's intro played at New York Times Square at some point. Based on his actions and his words in interviews, he clearly cares about the Tales fanbase everywhere and wants to do all he can to localize more of the games. The way he behaves he kind of seems like an enthusiastic fan of the series himself, instead of putting himself above us for being the producer. Kind of feels good when you know that the producer of something you like cares about the fans so much.

Good to hear developers presenting themselves with that kind of positive attitude and treating their fans with respect & genuine enthusiasm for their project. I'll seek some videos out. Unlike the recent DmC dude who's name is not worth remembering and made so many hate the game even more lol.
#85fadecaPosted 2/12/2013 12:08:44 AM
If we want more tales games to come to the us, then we better support them.
#86CojiroseanPosted 2/12/2013 12:12:19 AM
Just support it, even if you don't want to buy. As it is I'll have to import from us or wait a year for them to translate it into 6 languages, then give it to Australia, which speaks English and only English.
---
"Whoa, you sure you're speaking Japanese there Daichi?"
#87Impaired MedicPosted 2/12/2013 2:38:26 AM
buffy720 posted...
Yep, that's what I was doing - crying. Read more. Maybe it'll help you get the point next time of what someone is saying.

Just wipe away them tears, brah. You'll feel better in no time!
---
I eat stickers all the time, dude.
#88kanartPosted 2/12/2013 3:06:53 AM
As a JRPG lover, I will buy ToX (platinumed Graces f)