This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I thought Sony was going to wait for MS to show the goods first ?

#11VanderZooPosted 2/10/2013 9:32:05 AM
Panner posted...
We have no concrete evidence that Sony will reveal the PS4 on the 20th.
Rumor suggests that's what the event is for, but so far its just rumors.

It's common sense that they're showing off the PS4, there's no doubt about that.
---
necro00 - So she sounded really cute, and I saved her from dying a bunch of times, I messaged and talked to her for a few mins and she then blocked me wtf
#12chiefofsb78Posted 2/10/2013 9:43:41 AM
Shineboxer posted...
The PS4 is a rush for Sony. They don't want to get left behind again.

This, besides the trolls and idiots saying otherwise, Sony is literally pulling the hair out trying to catch up.

^^This reply is trolling and idiotic try again
#13Manimal_F0r3v3rPosted 2/10/2013 10:47:18 AM
Shineboxer posted...

This, besides the trolls and idiots saying otherwise, Sony is literally pulling the hair out trying to catch up.

Er, they already caught up. What you mean is that they're not trying to get left behind next round.

Hopefully we'll see aggressive marketing and solid console with a solid OS and service in place.
---
XBL: ManimalForever PSN: Manimal_Forever
|\/|/\|\|||\/|/\|_ [s.W.o] They see me trollin', they hatin'
#14jrr18Posted 2/10/2013 10:49:29 AM
They no that if they wait untill Xbox shows there goods no ones going to want there small package.
---
Victory over the space pirates through superior fire power!
PSN jrr101
#15FearPotionPosted 2/10/2013 11:01:59 AM
Manimal_F0r3v3r posted...
Shineboxer posted...

Er, they already caught up. What you mean is that they're not trying to get left behind next round.

Hopefully we'll see aggressive marketing and solid console with a solid OS and service in place.

They have been in denial since the 360 is officially DEAD LAST now.

If the PS4 launch first, it means they are not the ones playing catch up this time. And word of mouth from reliable information shows that the PS4 is the GAMING powerhouse, while the Nextbox is the mere media center GARBAGE.

XBots are scared as hell nowadays. They'll never have a system in 1st place.
#16gintu394Posted 2/10/2013 11:02:21 AM
It's the ps4. Sony would kill themselves if it's anything but the ps4 with all the press and hype they are bringing with this. Anything but the ps4 will just backfire on Sony and do some pretty hard damage.
#17Zack_Attackv1Posted 2/10/2013 11:42:20 AM
This is a weird topic.
---
|L|A|y|l|A|
My anti-drug
#18Lelouch71Posted 2/10/2013 11:55:12 AM
They already giving the Wii U a good one year head start. They would be stupid to give MS a head start too. By announcing the PS4 now it would create buzz and generate hype so that way when they reveal it at E3 or TGS more people would be interested. I highly doubt they want to play catch up 2 gens in a row.
---
"Your arms are too short to box with God!"
#19TauriLeaderPosted 2/10/2013 12:01:11 PM
There is very little to show otherwise so process of limitation it is the PS4.

They don't gather the shareholders, investors and the media for nothing. The last time they did was a similar show in 2011 for the Vita.

The media knows full well it is the PS4. They have been teasing for over a week now.
---
Due to recent economic conditions, and the rising cost of Electricity, Gas and Oil, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.
#20DoramiPosted 2/10/2013 12:37:45 PM
I interpreted "We will let MS make the first move" to mean "We won't change our schedule to get ahead of MS's announcement" rather than "We will wait until after MS announces their next gen console to make our announcement."
---
"I dont buy Steam games because when I buy a new PC, I have every game I ever bought already ready to download." - GoreGamer