This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

how is Binary Domain?

#1Botnus912Posted 2/10/2013 9:53:11 AM
it's $10 on Amazon
---
http://i1221.photobucket.com/albums/dd471/botnus912/charlie-s-high-dance.gif
I'm so fresh you can suck my nuts
#2true_gamer80Posted 2/10/2013 9:55:05 AM
awesome game, well worth that asking price. Sadly as awesome as it is like almost everyother game that isnt hyped up the ass this gen, its onlne has pretty much been dead since day one. You can still find some ppl playing it though.

Campaign is awesome, online is fun, graphics are good, enemies are cool, AI is pretty good etc etc, its an all around good game
---
Real Hip Hop...I miss the 90's-Puppets Of Chaos - Tru Dat
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqxBDN-cv08
#3steker16Posted 2/10/2013 9:56:28 AM(edited)
i've heard it labeled as "the best game no one played". i picked it up on PC during a steam sale for dirt cheap, havent played it yet though
---
nomnomnom
#4kel25Posted 2/10/2013 9:58:21 AM
I played the demo and didn't like it but it's probably worth $10.
#5Dirk_McHardpeckPosted 2/10/2013 10:16:15 AM
I don't understand the hype it's been getting. It just seems like a generic cover based shooter with zombies that have been reskinned as robots.
#6true_gamer80Posted 2/10/2013 10:21:14 AM(edited)
Dirk_McHardpeck posted...
I don't understand the hype it's been getting. It just seems like a generic cover based shooter with zombies that have been reskinned as robots.

Its barely gotten any hype lol....lately more have been talking about it but I think that stems from the ppl that own it are saying how good it is and word of mouth is spreading and deservingly so.

also the word generic around here has lost any and all of its original meaning..in fact using the word generic has in itself become generic around here lol
---
Real Hip Hop...I miss the 90's-Puppets Of Chaos - Tru Dat
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqxBDN-cv08
#7CassyChanPosted 2/10/2013 10:36:34 AM
kel25 posted...
I played the demo and didn't like it but it's probably worth $10.

The demo was crap, it was the most run & gun through an area part of the game with no weapon upgrades or nanomachines against just regular enemies, Sega took it off the PS Store pretty quickly.

Dirk_McHardpeck posted...

It's not at all generic. Unlike most cover-based shooters it has some interesting stuff going on, like how AI is affected by removing limbs and heads, how you have a shock shot to slow down bigger enemies or destory smaller ones, EMP and decoy grenades among others, nanomachine system which is basically like support materia from FFVII that you combine to fit in a grid, it has a large variety of enemy types all with significantly different AIs that are fun to play against, about 14 bosses that are all very different and cool, different gameplay sections from vehicle ones to swiming, sliding down a massive water slide thing and the story and characters are both enjoyable and get better as the game goes on.

imo it's far better than generic run into cover, shoot boring repetitive waves of same enemy types, rinse and repeat crap like Gears. The enemy robots are nothing like zombies either, if you remove their heads they'll attack each other, if you shoot off their gun hand you can grab their gun or they'll grab it with their other hand, if you take off a leg they may try and sneakily suicide bomb you, some will jump all over the place, others will rush you, flank you, try and snipe you, faster enemies will use melee attacks etc, they're far more interesting than zombies that just walk towards you until they're close enough to jump on you.
---
Currently playing: Ni no Kuni
Games I play: http://psnprofiles.com/cassychan
#8MetalMayhem007Posted 2/10/2013 10:50:58 AM
I'm currently renting it and it's far better than I expected. Definitely get it, it's worth the $10.
#9friendlyspiderPosted 2/10/2013 12:16:18 PM
Yea if you're into terminator, this is a good game to play. I got it for $15 around october. I wanna try for the platinum but it would seem that I need a few boosting partners.
---
PSN/MGO = friendlyspider
"talking?! during horsehead bookends?!?"
#10crazyman32Posted 2/10/2013 12:17:34 PM
I would get it TC it's a good solid game and definitely worth it for $10.The game is far from a generic shooter and I like the way that your actions have consequences.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that.I apologize for nothing.