This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The Playstation 4 Will be the Dominant force next gen

#21OmegaShinkaiPosted 2/10/2013 12:05:03 PM
Sxmfct posted...
OmegaShinkai posted...
Pound for pound, console developers are far more talented and get more juice out of thier hardware than PC developers as the PS3 was able to make gorgeous games with only 256 MB of ram and 2005 graphics cards

Sony Defense Force at its finest.

This.

And I must be missing these " gorgeous games with only 256 MB of ram and 2005 graphics cards". Please enlighten me OP, I'd love to know which games are gorgeous on PS3. A few screenshots don't count either, I expect to see a video with higher than 30fps, SSAO, AA etc

owait

Go look at any GOW ascension, Uncharted 2 and 3, The Last of US, Grand turismo 5, Killzone 2 and 3 video on youtube.

http://nsa20.casimages.com/img/2010/11/25/101125063252832950.jpg
http://pixelcounter.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/gt5smoke.jpg?w=450&h=222
---
"When Garland knocks you down you're going to ****ing stay down." - __Skye__
#22Linkin-Park_Posted 2/10/2013 12:09:24 PM
G_I_B_B_O_N posted...
DaLastBoss posted...
Does everyone know that Sony came into the market with their Playstation because of Nintendo? Kind of ironic and funny lol

Mind explaining to me why this matters in the least bit? Nintendo backstabbed Sony, so sony instead of wasting the money on development decided to sell their own system and beat Nintendo at their own game Nobody cares.

Do you even know what you're talking about?

Sony was going to screw over Nintendo badly.
#23thesnoopmeisterPosted 2/10/2013 12:11:32 PM
This is all 100% speculation going on here. What hasn't happened cannot be fact.
#24FearPotionPosted 2/10/2013 12:11:46 PM
Linkin-Park_ posted...
G_I_B_B_O_N posted...
DaLastBoss posted...
Does everyone know that Sony came into the market with their Playstation because of Nintendo? Kind of ironic and funny lol

Mind explaining to me why this matters in the least bit? Nintendo backstabbed Sony, so sony instead of wasting the money on development decided to sell their own system and beat Nintendo at their own game Nobody cares.

It was Nintendo fault that they couldn't read the fine print. So technically it was Nintendo that backstab Sony.
#25abnergoinbigPosted 2/10/2013 12:12:37 PM
History repeats itself and I believe that Sony will do very well next gen.
#26Linkin-Park_Posted 2/10/2013 12:13:11 PM
FearPotion posted...
Linkin-Park_ posted...
G_I_B_B_O_N posted...
DaLastBoss posted...

It was Nintendo fault that they couldn't read the fine print. So technically it was Nintendo that backstab Sony.

Lol.
#27G_I_B_B_O_N(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 12:13:39 PM
Linkin-Park_ posted...
G_I_B_B_O_N posted...
DaLastBoss posted...

ummm Sony DID screw Nintendo for two generations, until Nintendo loved them

Sony made Nintendo their girlfriend
#28GloryChaosPosted 2/10/2013 12:13:53 PM
Are you talking about the days when Yamauchi was the sole decision maker on what games ended up on the NES?
---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
"Gravity Rush is 1458 Mb the 58 Mb should more then cover the missions/dialog/character models" - Demondog666
#29FearPotionPosted 2/10/2013 12:14:20 PM
Linkin-Park_ posted...
FearPotion posted...
Linkin-Park_ posted...
G_I_B_B_O_N posted...
DaLastBoss posted...

Lol.

Care to provide evidence?

I guess not. I win.
#30Stanger5150Posted 2/10/2013 12:29:10 PM
Nobody "backstabbed" anyone. Even in 1991, when it was unveiled, the SNES CD was called "Play Station".

They struck a deal to utilized Sony's tech for the SNES, but it was still Sony's property.

I was wrong about Nintendo funding the whole thing. It was a joint effort between Nintendo, Sony, and Philips.

The tech that became the PlayStation was all Sony's, as well as the name.
---
PSN- BlackRain8782
Now playing: Sly 4, Alice: Madness Returns, The Jungle Book, Mega Man X Collection, Super Mario Galaxy, Far Cry 3, Shatterhand