This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Does Sony say when pre-orders start or is it the store?

#1gintu394Posted 2/10/2013 1:35:45 PM
If the ps4 is announced on the 20th does that mean Gamestop will start taking pre-orders on the 21st or do they have to wait for Sony to give them the go ahead? I remember they started taking Wii U pre-orders the day after Nintendo's press conference, I believe.
#2LinkinLawgPosted 2/10/2013 1:37:03 PM
I'm pretty sure it's up to the store.
---
PSN: LinkinLawg
Not changing this sig until I feel like it
#3gintu394(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 1:40:35 PM
OK, cool. Hopefully pre-orders go up on the 21st then.
#4LinkinLawgPosted 2/10/2013 1:56:22 PM
I doubt they would take pre-orders that soon. Probably not until E3 at the earliest or when it gets an official release date and price.
---
PSN: LinkinLawg
Not changing this sig until I feel like it
#5steker16Posted 2/10/2013 2:10:24 PM
I doubt they would take pre-orders that soon. Probably not until E3 at the earliest or when it gets an official release date and price.

lolwut gamestop makes up its own release dates and allows people to pre order stuff the second they know its officially coming out.

lets assume the 20th is for sure the PS4, walk into a game stop on the 21st and ibet they will says its coming early november, like the first or second week, and that you can pre order it right there.....thats how that company makes alot of its money, getting paid for products they dont actually have yet
---
nomnomnom
#6sicko26usPosted 2/10/2013 2:12:39 PM
steker16 posted...

lolwut gamestop makes up its own release dates and allows people to pre order stuff the second they know its officially coming out.

lets assume the 20th is for sure the PS4, walk into a game stop on the 21st and ibet they will says its coming early november, like the first or second week, and that you can pre order it right there.....thats how that company makes alot of its money, getting paid for products they dont actually have yet

Unless Sony specified November GameStop would probably use the last day of the year (December 31) for the placeholder date.
---
Motomu Toriyama is the worst writer in the history of video games, if you agree add this quote.