This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Rate my sunday haul,also how come tools of destruction looks....

#1shaunmePosted 2/10/2013 1:05:38 PM
Like a Pixar film, this is one seriously good looking game! Anyway every Sunday I go into town to try and rebuild my ps3 collection, this week I got the following:

Ico and shadow collection, 12 new, played both for about not sure if im goin to like them but they both have a great atmosphere.

Enslaved, missed this first time around, looks a little rough but the voice acting and story have me gripped.

Tools of destruction, Already beat this game but it was amazing so bought it again,jaw dropping visuals on that opening level.

So I got tools and enslaved 2for 10 pre owned and ico for 12, I'd give this haul a 7/10.
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//
#2BLAZE_92XPosted 2/10/2013 1:23:27 PM
Just finished a crack in time. Amazing game with an amazing story amazing visuals amazing gameplay and I honestly shed a tear towards the end of the story.
---
http://i.imgur.com/njbwxoN.jpg
#3FiendingHardPosted 2/10/2013 1:24:33 PM
BLAZE_92X posted...
Just finished a crack in time. Amazing game with an amazing story amazing visuals amazing gameplay and I honestly shed a tear towards the end of the story.

I still stand by my word that it's the best PS3 exclusive to date, a claim I've been making since 2009.
---
What is faith then but persistent hope in the face of relentless doubt.
Now Playing: Doom 3 BFG, Torchlight 2, Final Fantasy 9.
#4shaunme(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 1:42:54 PM
BLAZE_92X posted...

I already have that one, its good but I prefer tools artstyle also wasn't keen on the clank time puzzles.
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//
#5BLAZE_92XPosted 2/10/2013 2:27:42 PM
shaunme posted...
BLAZE_92X posted...

I already have that one, its good but I prefer tools artstyle also wasn't keen on the clank time puzzles.

Oh yeah those puzzles sucked man I just went away from my controller at most of the puzzles and waited until the exit puzzle option became available

I'm a big fan of puzzle games by the way including portal but I just could not wrap my head around the clank puzzles
---
http://i.imgur.com/njbwxoN.jpg