This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The three big reasons why Console gaming is a better experience than PC gaming

#191xcmon3yx2Posted 2/15/2013 12:11:20 PM(edited)
my PC can play

NES
SNES
Geneisis
Atari
Dreamcast
Nintendo 64
Nintendo Gamecube
Playstation
Playstation 2
Gameboy
Gameboy Color
Gameboy Advanced
Nintendo DS
Gamegear
Sega Saturn
Xbox

So my PC is 17 platforms, also you can hook a pc up to a tv (though 1080P on anything over 32" is god awful), and for as not wanting to move it. Lol nubs they make 100" HDMI cables, also for games that don't support a controller it is called a wireless keyboard/mouse

also enjoy your lol 720P, 30fps, low textures, lighting, no having AA games
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/HakudoshiV77360
Let's Play, and Guides
#192SpaceMarineZackPosted 2/15/2013 12:24:52 PM
FAIL

TC I can play my PC games on my 50 tv
#193Vuvuzela96Posted 2/15/2013 12:25:30 PM
isnt that pc argument? "it has more options".

PC devs don't care for local co-op so consoles have more local co-op games. More options.
---
tyranius2
#194ClouddxPosted 2/15/2013 12:29:37 PM(edited)
This thread makes my head hurt just as much as PC > Console threads. Each have their use, if you want to get technical PC's are more versatile while console have a static place as gaming machines with ease of use.

These arguments are insane, and each side is deluding themselves.

P.S. I own
NES
SNES
Genesis
Nomad
3D0
Saturn
PSX
N64
Gameboy/Color
Dreamcast
PS2
Gamecube
Xbox
PSP
PS3
Wii
Wii U
PC

I play almost EVERY game that isn't a console exclusive on my PC. I even play my Wii games on my PC and they look much better than playing them on my Wii to my TV. I even use my Wii Mote to play Wii games, and my Xbox/PS3 controller for all ports. I use my sexy KB+Mouse for all FPS games, and my PC is hooked up to my TV.

Currently playing Ni No Kuni on my PS3 and The Witcher 2 on my PC.
---
i7-920 @ 3.8 // 12GB G.Skill Sniper // 470 GTX // Corsair 650HX // HAF 932
FiiO e9+17 // AD700 + M50 // Xonar DG // Z-5500 // Deck Legend + 82 // DAS Ultimate S
#195sonicteam2k1Posted 2/15/2013 12:38:37 PM
Vuvuzela96 posted...
isnt that pc argument? "it has more options".

PC devs don't care for local co-op so consoles have more local co-op games. More options.

http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=201394

there are some local co op/split screen games for PC. there are many more. off the top of my head serious sam 3, and sonic racing transformed., blur, overloard 1 and 2, all the lego games, portal 2,

and here are more

http://www.co-optimus.com/system.php?id=4&page=0&playerComp=%3E%3D&playerNum=2&esrb=%&released=Y&couch=on

there are more and more games on console that are not supporting split screen because of online gaming. so don't get too high on your horse.
---
See The Game Collection
http://www.gamespot.com/users/nights_team2k7/games_table?mode=own
#196anonymous46773Posted 2/15/2013 12:40:25 PM
sonicteam2k1 posted...
IMO the only thing that a console has over the PC is convenience. you just plug and play. don't have to worry about looking for drivers, hoping your system can run the game and may have to do some research to get games running.

but PC is better in every other aspect IMO. you get better performance, visuals, and more customization/options and it can be cheaper.

saying one has better games than the other is purely subjective.

Pretty much this.
---
I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.
#197SilentHawk29Posted 2/15/2013 12:46:17 PM
The PC doesn't win anything to me. I don't play FPS, RTS, MMOs, or WRPGs or Indie games and the high profile games that get hyped for the PC are in one of those 5. I play fighters, some JRPG's, hack n slashers, and platformers; the PC doesn't get much from those for me to justify investing in PC gaming.

I know you'll ignore this, I mean look at your username, but "indie" isn't a genre. They're just games that aren't backed by a publisher. Most of my indie games are platformers that you say the PC lacks. I don't see Dustforce on the PSN for me to download, do you? Also, what is "hack n slash" to you? Is it something like Devil May Cry? Because the PC has every DMC title on it.
---
PSN - Srikar || Steam - SilentHawk29
My car: http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/8583/86coupe.jpg
#198UniversquallPosted 2/15/2013 12:47:41 PM
SilentHawk29 posted...
I know you'll ignore this, I mean look at your username, but "indie" isn't a genre. They're just games that aren't backed by a publisher. Most of my indie games are platformers that you say the PC lacks. I don't see Dustforce on the PSN for me to download, do you? Also, what is "hack n slash" to you? Is it something like Devil May Cry? Because the PC has every DMC title on it.

lol
---
After the Fallout
#199anonymous46773Posted 2/15/2013 12:53:27 PM
Nope

Yep.

lol

lol
---
I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.
#200UniversquallPosted 2/15/2013 12:56:53 PM
anonymous46773 posted...
Yep.

Nope
---
After the Fallout