This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If the PS4 doesn't have backwards compatibility...

#1TauriLeaderPosted 2/10/2013 5:49:12 PM
Would you be happy to play it free through Gaikai with a PS3 disc in the drive? - Results (19 votes)
Yes
52.63% (10 votes)
No
47.37% (9 votes)
This poll is now closed.
but gave you the option to play it for free through Gaikai if they can detect the PS3 disc in the drive. Would you think it would be a fair compromise?
---
Due to recent economic conditions, and the rising cost of Electricity, Gas and Oil, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.
#2ThamauturgePosted 2/10/2013 5:50:25 PM
If it was free and had no lag then yes. If it was free and had a little lag I would be fine with it and at least happy they did something. If you have to rebuy your games I will not be happy. Too bad the latter scenario is the most likely.
---
Vayne Solidor of the DD012FF Board
Currently playing: Persona 4: Golden, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
#3TauriLeader(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 5:53:27 PM
Thamauturge posted...
If it was free and had no lag then yes. If it was free and had a little lag I would be fine with it and at least happy they did something. If you have to rebuy your games I will not be happy. Too bad the latter scenario is the most likely.

It might have a bit of lag. You can buy the game through Gaikai if you don't have it but if you have the disc in the drive it will be for free.
---
Due to recent economic conditions, and the rising cost of Electricity, Gas and Oil, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.
#4TauriLeader(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 12:22:08 PM
bump
---
#5STN79Posted 2/11/2013 12:33:41 PM(edited)
No backward compatibility with at least PS3 no buy. No used games no buy. If the rumors are true this thing is gonna bomb hard.
The graphical power don't mean squat this time around. You're really gonna have to impress me this time Sony or I'm out.