This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So Atlus, XSEED, and Falcom are the only Dev/Publishers who care about us.

#41KlobziPosted 2/11/2013 1:10:52 AM
Nah, screw Atlus for not bringing out an awesome JRPG for home consoles this gen.
And then if you're in PAL region you can hate them even more. Catherine came out in PAL region almost a year after its initial release, no Persona 3 on PSN and the list goes on and on.
#42true_gamer80Posted 2/11/2013 1:12:40 AM
theshoveller posted...
They don't care about you, either. They only care about your money, same as every single other company under the sun. They just throw up more of an act of feigning interest in what their fans say.

This seems unusually callous from me, but there is literally no difference between those companies and EA, Sega, Microsoft, Sony, Capcom, Ubisoft, now-defunct THQ, Activision, Bethesda, Namco, Tecmo (are they still in business?), Funcom, or one of the other crapton of game publishers out there.

Developers... they're a bit different. I'd like to think a lot of them, including Falcom (they're a developer, right?) tend to care less about "will this make money hand-over-fist" and more "I want to tell a story, or otherwise make people happy." Not all of them - some are obviously only interested in making things that are cash-grabs - but a lot of them I could see doing it because they enjoy doing it.

whew someone with some common sense around here
---
Real Hip Hop...I miss the 90's-Puppets Of Chaos - Tru Dat
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqxBDN-cv08
#43izza20Posted 2/11/2013 2:51:27 AM
Atlust only care about you if you aren't in Europe/Australia.

Persona 4 Arena? Sounded like a great game last August. Thanks Atlust, for region locking the game and then not bothering to have even announced a PAL release date 7 months later.
#44namethatno1usesPosted 2/11/2013 7:25:14 AM
Wario_man posted...
Atlus clearly doesn't care about any PAL region.

This. What is Atlus doing in a "cares about us" topic?
---
Every time a masterpiece like Nier comes along, we get 100 boring shooters. Life's unfair. - simonstrane
#45PHEEliNUXPosted 2/11/2013 7:26:45 AM
LolAtlus

If "Us" are only America
---
PSN:PHEEliNUX
#46superbowl54Posted 2/11/2013 7:30:26 AM
no love for NISA?
---
XBL: Beasts Inc; PSN: DeadlySilence
Currently Playing: Dark Souls, Persona 4 Arena, Black Ops 2, Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2, ZOE HD, Valkyria Chronicles, DmC
#47PHEEliNUXPosted 2/11/2013 7:32:26 AM
TC said NISA somewhere in the first page
---
PSN:PHEEliNUX
#48notSFFPosted 2/11/2013 8:33:20 AM
Atlus is one of the best rpg developers

Xseed is one of the best LOCALIZERS.

Know the difference, it could save your life!
---
SteamID: tsff20
Xbox Gamer Tag: TSFF19
#49nouseravailablePosted 2/11/2013 8:44:43 AM
Raven_Cyarm posted...
And yet the devils of the game industry who "don't care" make more money. I'd rather have money than adoration.

Nope, they dont. EA and Capcom are shrinking...
---
NP: Ocarina of Time 3D, Ni No Kuni and P4Arena
#50DarkSymbiotePosted 2/11/2013 8:46:15 AM
Atlus cares about us so much that Persona 4 Arena hasn't seen a PAL release.
---
My Resident Evil 6 Review| My XCOM: Enemy Unknown Review
http://bitly.com/Z2CT6n | http://bit.ly/RJGjrn