This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

gaming is dead if these rumors are true

#1Retroxgamer0Posted 2/10/2013 10:36:07 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJkHSUwixT4&list=UUVtEytgcL5fZcSiKx-BjimQ&index=2

^says it best
#2SophisticationPosted 2/10/2013 11:04:34 PM(edited)
Retroxgamer0 posted...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJkHSUwixT4&list=UUVtEytgcL5fZcSiKx-BjimQ&index=2

^says it best

Shouldn't that guy be on a quest in Mordor or storming Helm's Deep instead of crying about videogame DRM's and online all the time connectivity?
---
As a true sophistocrat I am the best at what I do--you all love my judicious topics & the debate I bring.
PSN:sophistocrat
#3ShineboxerPosted 2/10/2013 11:21:37 PM
I refuse to take a man that looks like that seriously.
---
Intel Core i5-3570K | ASUS P8Z77-V DELUXE |ASUS GeForce GTX 660 Ti | G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Series 16GB | 3TB Seagate Barracuda x2 | 256GB Crucial M4 SSD
#4riddlebox89Posted 2/10/2013 11:24:01 PM
Sophistication posted...
Shouldn't that guy be on a quest in Mordor or storming Helm's Deep instead of crying about videogame DRM's and online all the time connectivity?

Shouldn't you be rolling your turds into little balls and eating crayons instead of supporting terrible ideas?
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
#5Jx1010Posted 2/10/2013 11:31:28 PM
Microsoft is destroying gaming

seriously
#6RoxasANobodyPosted 2/10/2013 11:32:12 PM
ITT: 2010 [maybe even later].

This has been a problem for a while now *puts on hipster shades*. Devs have been doing this with PC games to stop pirates. IIRC, Sims 3 and the Spore (? I'm sure it has a different name, but it's developed by the same devs) game did dreadfully awful on the PC because it requires you to be online all the time. Don't quote me on that BTW. I'm not sure which games they are exactly, but I'm positive that it's been happening around the block for a while now.
---
"Fantastic baby."
Currently playing: R&C HD Collection, Borderlands 2, Far Cry 3, and Assassin's Creed III
#7SophisticationPosted 2/10/2013 11:37:23 PM
@riddle that was the height of immaturity...
---
As a true sophistocrat I am the best at what I do--you all love my judicious topics & the debate I bring.
PSN:sophistocrat
#8STN79Posted 2/10/2013 11:44:55 PM(edited)
That guy reminds me of Metallica when they still had all their long hair. He's actually kinda hillarious to watch if you give him a chance.
He makes alot of good points too.
#9thisranksPosted 2/10/2013 11:53:47 PM
I had so many problems installing Sacred 2 thanks to the DRM. I agree there needs to be anti-piracy contingencies, but good lord that was horrible.

Glad i got the PS3 version, too. Auto install, pick character, play. Loved that game.

That said, i don't tend to buy into rumors. I'm willing to wait for the truth no matter how much it might hurt.
---
Elf this....Elf that....I'll Elf your mother.
Yuki Nagato FTW
#10king_maddenPosted 2/10/2013 11:57:33 PM
I always like when people complain about this for games when its been like this for quite a few pc games out there. where are his videos where he complains about pc games that do all of this?

also why are people always only concerned with worst case scenarios? "what if servers go down forever". well, what if they dont?