This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So the drama for DmC ends so we start a new Dead Space 3 drama?

#1yahya_no_1Posted 2/10/2013 11:20:20 PM
I only played the Dead space extraction and loved it, never really got into the main series, so I can't speak for Dead space fans.

But I played all the DMC games expect for the last DmC game, not my type not my style.

But aren't people used this by now? I mean it's EA of all things, of course they will try to pull in as many people to buy the game as possible, even if it would kill the point of the game, name one game they didn't mess up by the time the 3rd installment arrived?
---
PSN:yahyano1
#2ZeroRatixPosted 2/10/2013 11:21:38 PM
The NBA franchise?
---
~Shadow Zero One
"The only reason for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing" PS0 FC: 2192-7743-1225|| PSN: ZarkZeroUmbra
#3JahkeemyorkPosted 2/10/2013 11:28:09 PM
yahya_no_1 posted...
I only played the Dead space extraction and loved it, never really got into the main series, so I can't speak for Dead space fans.

But I played all the DMC games expect for the last DmC game, not my type not my style.

But aren't people used this by now? I mean it's EA of all things, of course they will try to pull in as many people to buy the game as possible, even if it would kill the point of the game, name one game they didn't mess up by the time the 3rd installment arrived?

Battlefield 3?
#4CorathTheHungPosted 2/10/2013 11:30:15 PM
yahya_no_1 posted...

Dead Space, Mass Effect
#5SophisticationPosted 2/10/2013 11:36:52 PM
Yes, but Dead space 3 will actually sell millions of copies -- Unlike DmC which can't even sell 1 million across 3 platforms. hahhahahhahahahahahaha! Sucks to be Ninja theory.
---
As a true sophistocrat I am the best at what I do--you all love my judicious topics & the debate I bring.
PSN:sophistocrat
#6yahya_no_1(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 12:06:26 AM
^there u go again with you troll posts, still want me to point out those posts for you?

Battlefield 3?

Battlefield 3 is already aimed for causal market + BF3 already copied COD gameplay, your point was kinda weak

Dead Space, Mass Effect

ummm where you here when the ME 3 ending thing happened? or were you living under a rock?
---
PSN:yahyano1
#7SophisticationPosted 2/11/2013 12:08:59 AM
yahya_no_1 posted...
^there u go again with you troll posts, still want me to point out those posts for you?

Battlefield 3?

Battlefield 3 is already aimed for causal market + BF3 already copied COD gameplay, your point was kinda weak

Dead Space, Mass Effect

ummm where you here when the ME 3 ending thing happened? or were you living under a rock?

That's not a troll... None of my posts are trolling. They're truth pill dealing. Big, big difference, Jackson -- You should just take the meds I administer and enjoy the ride. You also said I flame people, which I most certainly do not. I've never been anything but respectful to everyone here, despite how they treat me out of their jealousy fits.
---
As a true sophistocrat I am the best at what I do--you all love my judicious topics & the debate I bring.
#8piazzapimper313Posted 2/11/2013 12:13:04 AM(edited)
sophistication, if i were to win the golden ticket and get the lucky chance of spending a day with you.

would you touch me?
#9SophisticationPosted 2/11/2013 12:15:15 AM
piazzapimper313 posted...
sophistication, if i were to win the golden ticket and get the lucky chance of spending a day with you.

would you touch me?

Gloves on... Gloves on...
---
#10Juvart24Posted 2/11/2013 1:05:51 AM
Sophistication posted...
piazzapimper313 posted...

would you touch me?

Gloves on... Gloves on...

Kinky. Velvet or Latex? FYI I want in.
---
"A true hero turns into a werewolf, kills a village full of idiots, then pimps their women out for profit to buy new armor" - Exar0s
GT: Juvart24