This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Question regarding PS+

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Question regarding PS+

User Info: LuciferTerror

LuciferTerror
3 years ago#1
Hey guys, I am fully aware that the free games and DLCs can be accessed as long as I am a + member only, but my question is this: When my subscription expires, do the freebies remain on my PS3's HDD until I subscribe once again, or do I have to re-download them later on?

I am thinking that they won't get deleted, but just stay there as "locked" contents on my PS3, but I wanna make sure.
~Top four games I have played thus far: Deadly Premonition, Wayfarer of the time, Witcher 2 and Skyrim.

User Info: PHEEliNUX

PHEEliNUX
3 years ago#2
You can use them after resubscribing
PSN:PHEEliNUX

User Info: SDFan18

SDFan18
3 years ago#3
They remain on the console. Anything you buy outright or with a plus discount is yours to keep, such as DLC.
"Welcome to nowhere and finding out where it is."
PSN ID: BBFaNaTiC86

User Info: LuciferTerror

LuciferTerror
3 years ago#4
Much obliged for the quick replies; I already knew that everything which requires me to pay is mine to keep, but it's good that I won't have to re-download the free games/DLCs. That also applies for the Vita stuff, right?
~Top four games I have played thus far: Deadly Premonition, Wayfarer of the time, Witcher 2 and Skyrim.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Question regarding PS+

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived