This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Most Athletic Video Game Character Day 4: Leon S. Kennedy vs Batman

#31SpacePirateSealPosted 2/12/2013 7:36:36 AM
riddlebox89 posted...
Shadow Cloud posted...
Insane. The guy has super powers despite the insistence that he doesn't have any.

Maybe if you actually read all that you'd figure out that none of it is super powers.

It's nano machines.
---
PSN>TheReal_Seal I'm the official Vega of the universe!
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/TrangOul-1280/hero/25125410
#32riddlebox89Posted 2/12/2013 9:42:58 AM
Shadow Cloud posted...
I mean in real life

There's the whole problem with your argument, you're comparing real life logic to fictional universe logic, which is a no no as real life logic doesn't apply to fictional universe logic.

Batman is a master of several different martial art styles, a master detective and all that other stuff because that's how he's written in his universe.

Batman has no super powers, his abilities are not supernatural, he's just a very skilled and very intelligent man who plays the playboy billionaire in the daytime, and dresses up as a bat and pummels people into brick walls at nighttime.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
#33theatrical_catPosted 2/12/2013 9:46:19 AM
Batman's one of the best martial artist on the planet. Can Leon even do much without a gun or knife? (Honest question, never played RE.)
---
In 1984, I was hospitalized for approaching perfection.
#34calhoun1389Posted 2/12/2013 1:05:45 PM
Batman's one of the best martial artist on the planet. Can Leon even do much without a gun or knife? (Honest question, never played RE.)

He can kick a zombie's head once and make it explode, but that's a gameplay mechanic to make Melee a viable option while giving you a visual that the zombie died.
---
http://digitalmasters.4umotion.com/ Join and make friends.
My Anime List: http://tinyurl.com/c6ylh9y (Updates regularly)
#35joker120Posted 2/12/2013 3:19:32 PM
Strictly incorporating Arkham batmans feats , batman is superior. The fact he beats ra's al ghul in a fight is proof enough. He has tanked mild explosions at close range and dive from tall buildings and land unharmed. Batman makes government agents look like rookies and he's 35-40 years old. Nightwing would own Leon too. Probably even worse given he is more athletic than Bruce. If there was a cut off before you ate considered to have powers those two walk that line.
---
soul silver FC:1505 7978 9391; pearl FC:3911 0786 2278
#36ranjaboy0Posted 2/12/2013 4:01:34 PM(edited)
Leon S. Kennedy Vs a Marty Stu..... This isn't even remotely fair. How bout matrix Wesker or Boulder puncher, Chris Redfeild vs Batman? Besides, I voted Leon.
Edit: What context is this? Does Leon have the PRL?, the hand cannon?, the Chicago typewriter? Does Leon's amazing dodging abilities come into play? Can he use herbs? All these things need to be considered.
#37kuwab0Posted 2/12/2013 4:06:44 PM
ranjaboy0 posted...
Leon S. Kennedy Vs a Marty Stu..... This isn't even remotely fair. How bout matrix Wesker or Boulder puncher, Chris Redfeild vs Batman? Besides, I voted Leon.
Edit: What context is this? Does Leon have the PRL?, the hand cannon?, the Chicago typewriter? Does Leon's amazing dodging abilities come into play? Can he use herbs? All these things need to be considered.

Leon is more of a Mary Sue.
#38zyrax2301Posted 2/12/2013 4:20:01 PM
The only thing that comes to mind when I think of Leon and athleticism is that part in RE4 when he dodges lasers in a hallway. Batman could do that with his eyes closed...
---
Why? Because **** you is why.
#39ranjaboy0Posted 2/12/2013 5:24:34 PM
kuwab0 posted...
ranjaboy0 posted...

Leon is more of a Mary Sue.

How is that?
---
Currently playing: Persona 4, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey
#40no2morroPosted 2/12/2013 5:48:37 PM
ranjaboy0 posted...

Leon would need herbs just to hallucinate being in the the same realm of athleticism as Batman.
---
The pendulum swing, in OUR engagement, ETERNAL engagement,
will never swing YOUR way --Valentin - Lurking in Shadows - 2012