This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Huge Dead Space fan. Just played demo for DS3. LOOOOLOOL!!!!!

#101RejectMkIVPosted 2/12/2013 2:19:32 PM
CassyChan posted...
15: New User (1)
Awarded to users with at least 3 Karma. Can create 5 topics, 50 messages per day. Can delete own messages, close topics.

I'm willing to bet you haven't read the whole of this topic and what a frustrating nightmare it is arguing with a guy who doesn't understand how opinions works and bashes on yours the whole time by retreading the same ground repeatedly and ignoring any point you make he doesn't like, whoever's alt you are.

I just saw your post and I can't stand smug people. They really make me sick! Have a nice day :)
#102majin nemesisPosted 2/12/2013 2:25:26 PM
killak posted...
The formula has to change, otherwise it gets old.

sometimes it's better to get old
---
Swann:This is the last time.I'm tired of running damage control every time he makes a mess
Campbell:Right.You're the control,and if that fails,I'm the damage
#103googlerPosted 2/12/2013 2:37:56 PM
I couldn't even bring myself to finish the demo. If people were *****ing about RE6, then they should be just as much about DS3 selling out
#104PolishCockatiel(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 11:53:47 AM
Why did this thread turn into a needless and pitiful flame fest?
#105MaliciousMongoPosted 2/14/2013 1:59:57 PM
Survival horror fans are the worst. They think they're entitled to everything in a game franchise and when even 1% of it gets changed to include more action, they all gather at the gates of said franchise with their pitchforks and torches crying delicious fanboy tears over how their precious game series have been "dumbed" down, when I really think they're just "dumb" and can't wrap their feeble Mongoloid intellects over changing archaic gameplay design conventions to actually require input from the player (see: hand-eye coordination).

I loved Dead Space 1 as much as the next guy, but I played through it recently on the hardest difficulty, and it's basically a glorified corridor-shooter with poor lighting and plodding control wrapped in a survival horror package. Honestly, if it weren't for the third-person perspective, I would've swore I was playing DOOM 3.

It's been happening with Resident Evil since 4, it happened with Silent Hill's recent Vita release, and now it's happening with Dead Space 3.
---
"[The name] Dreamcast makes me think of rainbows and males kissing." - HollowPinky on Nintendo's console name change to Wii