This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So...everyone game company is no longer doing manuals now it seems...

#11true_gamer80Posted 2/11/2013 4:26:54 PM
AwesomePS3gamer posted...
magemaximus posted...
hate to break it to you bruh, but manuals are a thing of the past.

Not really, I don't use them that much, but they will still exist next gen, believe me. Not in every game but some will still have them.

I think there will always be some games with them but as awhole, we wont be seeing many anymore.
---
Real Hip Hop...I miss the 90's-Puppets Of Chaos - Tru Dat
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqxBDN-cv08
#12mith18Posted 2/11/2013 4:49:46 PM
I reckon GTA V will have a decent one, most GTA games have, with a map too.
---
Favourite Series': Pre-Conviction Splinter Cell's, Gran Turismo, Metal Gear Solid, Early Crash Bandicoot, Early NFS, Half-Life
#13Wario_manPosted 2/11/2013 4:58:36 PM
They aren't necessary and you should be able to learn the basics within the first few moments of playing the game. It is also better for the environment.
---
PH1R57 1'lL G37 73H 7R345Ur3, 4nD 7h3N 1'lL G37 JoO.
#14ExtremelyFatGuyPosted 2/11/2013 5:02:15 PM
Wario_man posted...
They aren't necessary and you should be able to learn the basics within the first few moments of playing the game. It is also better for the environment.

Oh whatever. The environment is hurt by cars, clothes, houses, food, etc not instruction manuals of all things. There is a place in the case for it anyways, why would you throw it away? Its a trendy excuse to get out putting in the effort. I will concede that its inevitable, though. It's not that you NEED the manual to know how to play. Its just a nice detail by the publisher that shows that he/she cares about the experience being offered to the consumer.