This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Rejoice PS+ users, Closure is the free game this week!

#1gzus_ADPosted 2/11/2013 1:11:53 PM
Finally! I was wondering when SCEA would be so generous to offer a flash game I played on my browser a few years back for free. Take that, SCEE and your offerings of full PS3 games for PS+ users!
---
[PSN]: stray_dog_strut
End all war now.
#2Nightmare966Posted 2/11/2013 1:13:21 PM
Sorry, too busy playing Sleeping Dogs.

8D

Damn it guys, I fear that if it wasn't for Sigma+ A LOT of people would be even more pissed.
---
PSN: Nightmare966
#3howdyneighbor25Posted 2/11/2013 1:14:21 PM
LOL wonder how the ps+ kids are gonna defend it now. A freakin indie game? Even as free it's over priced
---
Pay Day. Let's roll!
Paladin of the Brotherhood of Toeh
#4j-fielding95Posted 2/11/2013 1:15:33 PM
Damn, that sounds so much better than my sleeping dogs...
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_ONVOTwt0k#t=03m49s
#5OnDiscDLCPosted 2/11/2013 1:16:31 PM
Why are people hating on PS+ lately? All the free games they've given to us have been amazing. Closure looks beautiful! I can't wait!!!!!!
#6TomoEK9Posted 2/11/2013 1:17:50 PM
OnDiscDLC posted...
Why are people hating on PS+ lately? All the free games they've given to us have been amazing. Closure looks beautiful! I can't wait!!!!!!

Ninja Gaiden:Sigma was a Vita title only and the week before that was Foosball.

Two rather poor offerings if you ask me.
#7SophisticationPosted 2/11/2013 1:18:04 PM
OnDiscDLC posted...

This is what denial looks like when poured into a full cup.
---
As a true sophistocrat I am the best at what I do--you all love my judicious topics & the debate I bring.
PSN:sophistocrat
#8OnDiscDLCPosted 2/11/2013 1:21:32 PM
Sleeping Dogs isn't even all that great. It rips off Batman AA/AC's combat with clunky controls and sets it in Hong Kong. Whoever developed it needs to leave sandbox games to Rockstar.
#9NotCeoPosted 2/11/2013 1:22:05 PM
A game with an 80+ metacritic that most people haven't played. Oh no, the sky is falling.

I'd much rather get a game that I've already played without any of the DLC for that game.....
#10true_gamer80Posted 2/11/2013 1:22:58 PM
TomoEK9 posted...
OnDiscDLC posted...

Ninja Gaiden:Sigma was a Vita title only and the week before that was Foosball.

Two rather poor offerings if you ask me.

itt...the world doesnt cater to me wah wah wah...typical gf drama over nothing really
---
Real Hip Hop...I miss the 90's-Puppets Of Chaos - Tru Dat
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqxBDN-cv08