This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Rejoice PS+ users, Closure is the free game this week!

#31SDFan18Posted 2/11/2013 7:08:27 PM
We certainly get a lot of cheap arcade games. I'd like some more retail titles but I'll give this game a try.
---
"Welcome to nowhere and finding out where it is."
PSN ID: BBFaNaTiC86
#32gzus_AD(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 7:14:27 PM
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/480006

There. I just saved you the trouble of downloading it.
---
[PSN]: stray_dog_strut
End all war now.
#33RyuuHou25Posted 2/11/2013 7:39:05 PM
Mikeugame posted...
Morgans the man putting up with all that whining-BSING-complainers I would of ban most of them & curse them out, anyway before the IGC they weren't whining like they are now ungrateful s.o.b.s.
My only issues are not getting avatars, dlc, rpgs, ps1-2 classics, and discounts off Legasista and Warriors orichi like literally its been a year and never had a discount like come on DW7E coming this month do it because of that.

Derp, those whining ungrateful SOBS!!

Oh, by the by, here's my whining.

Guess you're an ungrateful SOB Mikeugame.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#34zzamaroPosted 2/11/2013 7:39:48 PM
Can't wait.
---
[This signature was deleted at the request of the La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo.]
#35MikeugamePosted 2/11/2013 11:11:52 PM
Yeah my bad TC it's hard using the vita to make a comment, anyway I wasn't complaining, I was just saying that I would love to have those contents that I said.
---
I'm just saying
#36Brocken_JrPosted 2/11/2013 11:14:12 PM
good thing i got a free 30+ trial for europes store, just downloaded sleeping dogs from there. im sick of indie S*** from usa for 6 MONTHS! SIX F****IN MONTHS!!!
---
Which one is hot? A)Baking Soda, B)Lava, or C)Sea Turtle?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iunm0CyVSf4
#37NightwishPosted 2/11/2013 11:19:00 PM
I'll reserve my opinions till after next week, since next week should be the big retail game...dunno why they moved the retail game of the month to the 3rd week...just leave it the first week of the month
---
PSN: Xnightwish XBL: Xnightwish
#38RyuuHou25Posted 2/11/2013 11:21:08 PM
Mikeugame posted...
Yeah my bad TC it's hard using the vita to make a comment, anyway I wasn't complaining, I was just saying that I would love to have those contents that I said.

Yeah, and that's what other people do that you claim are whining SOBs. Think before you talk next time.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#39KDogg1800Posted 2/11/2013 11:33:11 PM
I already have Sleeping Dogs but you can bet your ass if I didn't I'd take it over Closure. PS+ has REALLY been s**t these past few months. I feel as if they have nothing to offer us and say here...we'll just throw this out there for them.

Red Dead Redemption, and Crysis 2, Bullet Storm, Deus ex, Mortal kombat, Motor Storm and Arkham city.... This is from June-December.

The U.S you ask? Pac Man, Gotham City impostors, Walking Dead Episode 1 and 2, NFL Blitz, Wipeout 2048, SSF IV, Mega Man. During that same time frame.

That right there says it all.
---
http://gamercards.exophase.com/190812.png
#40The_ConjuringPosted 2/11/2013 11:51:54 PM
im excited to get closure to play honestly. cant wait to play it tomorrow.