This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which of these games is the most fun?

#1MACH0Posted 2/11/2013 5:57:38 PM
Which of these games is the most fun? - Results (200 votes)
Infamous 1
5.5% (11 votes)
Infamous 2
23.5% (47 votes)
Sleeping Dogs
14.5% (29 votes)
Saints row 3
18% (36 votes)
GTA 4
15% (30 votes)
Just Cause 2
20.5% (41 votes)
Prototype1
2% (4 votes)
Prototype 2
1% (2 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Im mainly looking for a good 3rd person, free roam game that's fun, offers replaybility, collectibles, and has an interesting world to explore.

Not sure if I've missed games, that i haven't listed...

Thanks.
#2ThamauturgePosted 2/11/2013 5:58:09 PM
Sounds like you will like Just Cause 2.
---
Vayne Solidor of the DD012FF Board
Currently playing: Persona 4: Golden, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
#3MACH0(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 6:05:19 PM
Does Just cause 2 have collectibles?
The world map looks amazing.
#4hockeybub89Posted 2/11/2013 6:08:07 PM
It's the worst game on there not named Prototype, but Saints Row 3 is the most fun of those.
---
http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/NIR_Hockey.png
http://www.last.fm/user/hockeybub89/ Bears Beets Battlestar Galactica
#5GeorgiesBBPosted 2/11/2013 6:12:53 PM
Awesome graph ;)
#6KoroshiyaZeroPosted 2/11/2013 6:13:56 PM
Saints Row 3 is the most fun, Sleeping Dogs has the best gameplay, inFamous 2 offers a lot of interesting things with all of its powers.

Just Cause 2 is by far and away the worst game on that list, and Prototype is on the list. Maybe a Just Cause 3 will be great, but the way JC2 controls by today's standards is abysmal.
#7DuneManPosted 2/11/2013 6:18:54 PM
KoroshiyaZero posted...
Saints Row 3 is the most fun, Sleeping Dogs has the best gameplay, inFamous 2 offers a lot of interesting things with all of its powers.

Just Cause 2 is by far and away the worst game on that list, and Prototype is on the list. Maybe a Just Cause 3 will be great, but the way JC2 controls by today's standards is abysmal.

Eh, it's only the ground vehicles that control badly. Paragliding and using the grappling hook is quite easy, as is flying the helicopters. Jets are easy too; but unless you're playing on a PC, which allows increased draw distances for objects, they're not worth using.
---
"I'd rather betray the world than let the world betray me." -Cao Cao
#8MACH0(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 6:43:48 PM
No one posting on here seems to like JC2, yet its currently winning on poll :/
#9DuneManPosted 2/11/2013 6:51:58 PM
MACH0 posted...
No one posting on here seems to like JC2, yet its currently winning on poll :/

Board regulars on any particular board tend to gravitate toward specific tastes.

JC2's main appeal is the massive tropical world to explore. That said, a lot of the world is largely devoid of things to do aside from specific collection/destruction things and the enemy military is largely simple to figure out and thus not very engaging after a while. This can change slightly when you first start causing chaos in some of the larger cities and get into massive helicopter fights, but then you quickly figure those out too and the charm is lost. It's fun to a point, but the content extends far beyond that point.

Anyway, inFamous 2 or Saint's Row The Third should be safe choices. Unless you've played the previous Saint's Row games, as then there's a chance you'll be upset that certain visual customization options were lumped together and thus reduce possible permutations. If you know the game doesn't take itself too seriously then things should be fine.
---
"I'd rather betray the world than let the world betray me." -Cao Cao
#10MACH0(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 7:07:10 PM
Thank u for your response.
Do i need to play infamous 1 to enjoy infamous 2?