This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Tell me what you are currently playing on your PS3 (or other) and win Disgaea 4

#21Justice98405Posted 2/12/2013 9:57:01 AM
"Nice job scoring a copy of that game. None of my local stores seemed to have it when I checked last week."

I got lucky really. I live in the middle of nowhere (Wyoming) and went to Billings on Monday, saw it at Target and thought it was a mistake (wasn't the game supposed to be released on Tue?) so I immediately bought one up when it rang through the system. My local Walmart that I work at actually did get it the following day on Tuesday, so I would have gotten it anyways, or I would have bought it online if I had to. That's what I had to do with Code of Princess.
---
To the mattresses.
PSN: Justice_98405, Xbox Live: Justice98405
#22TheRavenKCPosted 2/12/2013 9:58:31 AM
I have been going back and forth from Mafia II and Dead Space 2, I haven't bought anything new lately.
---
http://psnprofiles.com/TheRavenKC Play Like A Raven
http://www.xboxgamertag.com/search/TheRavenKC/
#23BabotzPosted 2/12/2013 9:58:42 AM
I've been playing Dishonored. Such a wonderful game. Wonderful art.
Though I did take a break from it to play through The Walking Dead. Another great game and it's own interesting art style.

Disgaea4PS3
#24cavebear56Posted 2/12/2013 10:00:15 AM
PC - Emperor: Battle for Dune ~ really shows how far the RTS genre has changed (as well as how it influenced it) since the release of the game.

PS3 - Shadows of the Damned ~ Loving it so far. Legend of Stinky Crow reading was great, gameplay is solid (if easy) and it has some of my favorite people in the industry having worked on it.

Wii - Xenoblade Chronicles, TvC and TLS (interchanging. Xenoblade Chronicles is a completionists nightmare. TvC is still my favorite fighter to this day and TLS has been just as fun as Xenoblade).

So mainly been working on my backlog as this gives the new games I'm interested in to hit a sale.
---
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh.
#25regsantotomas(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 10:03:20 AM
How silly. I didn't include my current gaming:

On the PS3, I am splitting time between Ni No Kuni and Super Robot Taisen OG2. On the 360, I just started Darksiders II and in the middle of some Forza Horizon. Also need to finish chapter 5 of Walking Dead. On the 3DS, it's Super Paper Mario. Just finished Super Mario U on the WiiU but may go back and finish the other levels.
---
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego
#26SomnusNemorisPosted 2/12/2013 10:05:48 AM
regsantotomas posted...
How do you like it?

Very good stuff, mate. Hitman 2 is really hard if you want that Silent Assassin rating.

It's not like today's games with checkpoints and unlimited save anywheres. Even on easy, you get 7 tops, and the guards for these targets take some of the most random patrol patterns ever, that all intertwine and get you caught.

Game is also jumpy as hell, because you're waiting in the wings, thinking you're being a right ol' Ninja, and then suddenly you hear the screams of a guard as he's planting rounds in your back!
#27digressivePosted 2/12/2013 10:09:53 AM
I am switching back and forth between Ni No Kuni and the first Dead Space.

Ni No Kuni is beautiful, fun, and relaxing. I'm glad I picked this one up.

Dead Space is dark, fun, and intense. I didn't have a PS3 when this came out originally. I kept meaning to pick it up, but never got around to it. I have a copy of DS2 ready to go after I finish the first one.

Disgaea4PS3
#28FoxtrotDelta88Posted 2/12/2013 10:10:18 AM
Comic Book Men is currently playing on my PS3

Disgaea4PS3
---
I believe in Jim Gordon...I believe in Harvey Dent...I believe in Gotham City
#29mogar002Posted 2/12/2013 10:10:41 AM
necrothing main account?
---
I am Mogar, God of Irony and The Devourer of Topics.
http://i33.tinypic.com/2hwco6d.jpg
#30regsantotomas(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 10:10:59 AM
SomnusNemoris posted...
regsantotomas posted...
How do you like it?

Very good stuff, mate. Hitman 2 is really hard if you want that Silent Assassin rating.

It's not like today's games with checkpoints and unlimited save anywheres. Even on easy, you get 7 tops, and the guards for these targets take some of the most random patrol patterns ever, that all intertwine and get you caught.

Game is also jumpy as hell, because you're waiting in the wings, thinking you're being a right ol' Ninja, and then suddenly you hear the screams of a guard as he's planting rounds in your back!

The funniest part about me is that I really enjoy stealth games but am absolutely horrible at it. I really try to be sneaky but it's usually "well...crap, that didn't go as planned" *pew* *pew* *pew*
---
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego