This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Tell me what you are currently playing on your PS3 (or other) and win Disgaea 4

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Tell me what you are currently playing on your PS3 (or other) and win Disgaea 4
4 years ago#281
Congratulations to the winner! I hope they enjoy their new game.
Official Ditto of the Pokemon X/Y board.
Official Neko Shogun of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
4 years ago#282
Very cool of you to do this, TC. And since I have nothing to lose, and a possibility to win something (a game I don't have, even), here goes.

I am currently playing Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch. I have beaten the main storyline, and am going for the platinum now. The taming and alchemy trophies are pretty hard though. However, it is an amazing game, and I have loved every minute of it.

Disgaea4PS3

EDIT: Ah, I see I was too late. Oh well.
4 years ago#283
tmons78 posted...
Very cool of you to do this, TC. And since I have nothing to lose, and a possibility to win something (a game I don't have, even), here goes.

I am currently playing Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch. I have beaten the main storyline, and am going for the platinum now. The taming and alchemy trophies are pretty hard though. However, it is an amazing game, and I have loved every minute of it.

Disgaea4PS3

Thanks for sharing and I hope the thread continues but if you go back a few posts, a winner has been picked.

And yes, Ni No Kuni is great
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego
4 years ago#284
regsantotomas posted...
Thanks for sharing and I hope the thread continues but if you go back a few posts, a winner has been picked.

And yes, Ni No Kuni is great

Indeed it is a great game, and I edited my post after I saw that. No biggie, but I still think this was cool of you.
4 years ago#285
congrats to the winner.
PSN/LIVE: Massacredone
Me thinks words is hard...
4 years ago#286
Who won? Lol
4 years ago#287
Metal Gear Rising:Reveangeance (full game and yes it is legal)
Look at you, soaring through the air like an bird... Piloting a blimp.
4 years ago#288
I have no interest in Disgaea, so don't include me in your drawing. I'll participate in the topic for it's own sake.

I'm currently playing White Knight Chronicles 2 and Dark Cloud 2 whenever I can get it to work.
'In this great world full of stuff that's neat there is one thing that cannot be beat. It's the feeling so sunny when your squeezing a bunny" ELMYRA DUFF
4 years ago#289
Congratulations Mastershake21!

And thanks again for the fun regsantotomas.
4 years ago#290
Recently beat Aliens Colonial Marines , Dead Space 3, DMC, and am currently playing Sly 4 and Ni No Kuni and am buying Revengeance and Crysis 3 next tuesday. This is pretty awesome and cool of you

Disgae4ps3
http://www.rottentomatoes.com/member/RobKojder
a 2/10 for gp viper is like a -200/10 everywhere else- Jessica73
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Tell me what you are currently playing on your PS3 (or other) and win Disgaea 4

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived