This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Any chance sony will hook me up?

#1TrixtinFamerPosted 2/12/2013 1:27:18 PM
Been a pretty faithful customer but a string of hardware failures has pushed me to my limits. I'm about to call sony to repair yet another console but unless they give me SOME kind of reparation I will be jumping ship.

Has anyone gotten freebies from sony before? What should I say to them to better my chances?

I'm not EXPECTING anything, but they will need to show they care about my business, before I give them anymore of it.
#2mogar002Posted 2/12/2013 1:28:10 PM
They will tell you to jump ship then laugh.
---
I am Mogar, God of Irony and The Devourer of Topics.
http://i33.tinypic.com/2hwco6d.jpg
#3nihilist212Posted 2/12/2013 1:31:49 PM
They don't care. Just like any other big company, there's plenty of money even if they lose yours.
---
Go, then.....there are other worlds than these.
psn: jcvdismyhero
#4slymshadyPosted 2/12/2013 1:35:57 PM
XD at this
#5TrixtinFamer(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 7:19:49 AM
Just got off the phone. They offered me a free 1st party game as compensation for my troubles. I'll be getting the list to choose from when they return my console to me.

Better than nothing. I'll keep y'all updated.
#6este914Posted 2/14/2013 7:21:05 AM(edited)
TrixtinFamer posted...
Just got off the phone. They offered me a free 1st party game as compensation for my troubles. I'll be getting the list to choose from when they return my console to me.

Better than nothing. I'll keep y'all updated.

Thats surprising - I'd like to see what is on their list...
---
--> [ este914 ] <--
The One & Only !
#7GensokyoPosted 2/14/2013 7:24:56 AM
I was expecting a Valentine's Day "I-want-sony-to-hook-me-up-with-a-girlfriend-for-being-such-a-loyal-customer-for-years" topic.

I am disappoint.
#8shinra35800Posted 2/14/2013 7:26:06 AM
They were good in the PS2 days. When my ps2 stopped reading disks, I sent in my based console only with no cords. When they sent it back, they gave me an extra set of chords and a new controller and my ps2 still works to this day. I don't know about how they are today though.