This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Super slim ps3 issues.....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Super slim ps3 issues.....

User Info: AncientRomeBC

AncientRomeBC
3 years ago#1
Just got home with a new super slim and I think the wifi is messed up my router only shows up at one to three percent signal rate when it's literally 10 feet from it. I have no signal issues with any of my other electronics is this crap normal for the super slims?
PS Vita : Merlin--Camelot
"Veni, Vidi, Vici" - Caesar

User Info: Nagisa_Shinju

Nagisa_Shinju
3 years ago#2
No. If it is so close to the router, why not run an ethernet cable?

AncientRomeBC
3 years ago#3
Bc I don't want a ethernet cable running in middle of the floor
Tape the cable to the wall or something. Next.
RIP Everquest Online Adventures 2003-2012

User Info: Nth

Nth
3 years ago#5
AncientRomeBC posted...
Just got home with a new super slim and I think the wifi is messed up my router only shows up at one to three percent signal rate when it's literally 10 feet from it. I have no signal issues with any of my other electronics is this crap normal for the super slims?

My super slim is on a wireless connection and the system is about ten feet from the router and I typically get a full signal. Have you tried resetting the router?
"Creationism isn't science. It's mythology and fan fiction.
Really really bad fan fiction." - Raharu

AncientRomeBC
3 years ago#6
Nth posted...
AncientRomeBC posted...

My super slim is on a wireless connection and the system is about ten feet from the router and I typically get a full signal. Have you tried resetting the router?

tried everything i ended of returning it for another one and this one is fine 100% signal and it picks up like 10 others so yea wifi on other one was busted
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Super slim ps3 issues.....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived