This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Super slim ps3 issues.....

#1AncientRomeBCPosted 2/12/2013 1:43:07 PM
Just got home with a new super slim and I think the wifi is messed up my router only shows up at one to three percent signal rate when it's literally 10 feet from it. I have no signal issues with any of my other electronics is this crap normal for the super slims?
---
PS Vita : Merlin--Camelot
"Veni, Vidi, Vici" - Caesar
#2Nagisa_ShinjuPosted 2/12/2013 1:47:56 PM
No. If it is so close to the router, why not run an ethernet cable?
#3AncientRomeBC(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 1:52:51 PM
Bc I don't want a ethernet cable running in middle of the floor
---
#4weskers errand boyPosted 2/12/2013 2:16:59 PM
Tape the cable to the wall or something. Next.
---
RIP Everquest Online Adventures 2003-2012
#5NthPosted 2/12/2013 2:58:30 PM
AncientRomeBC posted...
Just got home with a new super slim and I think the wifi is messed up my router only shows up at one to three percent signal rate when it's literally 10 feet from it. I have no signal issues with any of my other electronics is this crap normal for the super slims?

My super slim is on a wireless connection and the system is about ten feet from the router and I typically get a full signal. Have you tried resetting the router?
---
"Creationism isn't science. It's mythology and fan fiction.
Really really bad fan fiction." - Raharu
#6AncientRomeBC(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 6:30:50 PM
Nth posted...
AncientRomeBC posted...

My super slim is on a wireless connection and the system is about ten feet from the router and I typically get a full signal. Have you tried resetting the router?

tried everything i ended of returning it for another one and this one is fine 100% signal and it picks up like 10 others so yea wifi on other one was busted
---