This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Mark your calendar guys: BUNGIE revealing DESTINY February 17

#1zerooo0Posted 2/12/2013 4:14:27 PM
http://www.gamespot.com/news/bungies-destiny-confirmed-will-be-unveiled-february-17-6403773

So glad Bungie is multi-plat now so that more people can experience these awesome developers. Lets just hope that the development have been going smooth for them.
---
Dip Dip Potato Chip Dip Dip Potato Chip Dip Dip Potato Chip
#2pixel378Posted 2/12/2013 4:21:28 PM
I have low hopes. Rated T for a shooter is lame.
---
MGO- Mr. Detroit
#3zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 4:25:00 PM
pixel378 posted...
I have low hopes. Rated T for a shooter is lame.

Nothing I read in that article gave it a hint that it would be rated "T". Also every game doesn't have to be rated "M". ONE more thing, the Halo games could barely be rated "M" in the first place. The Halo games only had limited cussing very few times, and the big thing that made it "M" was the blood from the enemies.
---
#4howdyneighbor25Posted 2/12/2013 4:25:23 PM
over rated company
---
Pay Day. Let's roll!
Paladin of the Brotherhood of Toeh
#5USFPosted 2/12/2013 4:29:02 PM
Another aim assist filled console FPS? Thanks but no thanks. Working with Activision? Ok now you can definitely keep the game. Just like Capcom and EA, Activision can rot in hell.
---
Because the door was open. Blue skies.
Currently Playing: Ni No Kuni, DoTa 2, LoL, Anno 2070, Xcom: Enemy Unknown.
#6zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 4:30:01 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#7zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 4:47:18 PM
USF posted...
Another aim assist filled console FPS? Thanks but no thanks. Working with Activision? Ok now you can definitely keep the game. Just like Capcom and EA, Activision can rot in hell.

Lol, your hate for Activision, and FPS's gives me great joy. Especially since I'm gonna support Bungie.
---
#8USFPosted 2/12/2013 4:53:24 PM
zerooo0 posted...
USF posted...

Lol, your hate for Activision, and FPS's gives me great joy. Especially since I'm gonna support Bungie.

My hate for FPS? Where did you get that from? FPS is definitely one of my favorite genres, but I stick with FPS on a system where it belongs, the PC. Yes I do hate Activision, for good reasons. If you're ok with their methods good for you, I don't support trashy thieves.
---
Because the door was open. Blue skies.
Currently Playing: Ni No Kuni, DoTa 2, LoL, Anno 2070, Xcom: Enemy Unknown.
#9BeknessPosted 2/12/2013 4:56:26 PM
I kind of forgot all about this game. *shrug*
---
THERE WILL BE NO BEK LEFT BEHIND! - Pyro
besties. ^_^
#10zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 4:57:03 PM
USF posted...
zerooo0 posted...
USF posted...

My hate for FPS? Where did you get that from? FPS is definitely one of my favorite genres, but I stick with FPS on a system where it belongs, the PC. Yes I do hate Activision, for good reasons. If you're ok with their methods good for you, I don't support trashy thieves.

Lol, FPS belongs on consoles just as much as they do PC's. Halo made by Bungie proved that.
---