This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Mark your calendar guys: BUNGIE revealing DESTINY February 17

#11dj___rollPosted 2/12/2013 6:29:56 PM
Quote:http://www.gamespot.com/news/bungies-destiny-confirmed-will-be-unveiled-february-17-6403773

So glad Bungie is multi-plat now so that more people can experience these awesome developers. Lets just hope that the development have been going smooth for them.

@zerooo0
I can't say I've ever enjoyed a bungie game. And I've played most of them.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10
#12ShineboxerPosted 2/12/2013 6:34:38 PM
USF posted...
zerooo0 posted...
USF posted...
Another aim assist filled console FPS? Thanks but no thanks. Working with Activision? Ok now you can definitely keep the game. Just like Capcom and EA, Activision can rot in hell.

Lol, your hate for Activision, and FPS's gives me great joy. Especially since I'm gonna support Bungie.

My hate for FPS? Where did you get that from? FPS is definitely one of my favorite genres, but I stick with FPS on a system where it belongs, the PC. Yes I do hate Activision, for good reasons. If you're ok with their methods good for you, I don't support trashy thieves.

Lol, FPS belongs on consoles just as much as they do PC's. Halo made by Bungie proved that.

You don't even have proper accurate control.

I have a super car, you own a budget kia.
---
Intel Core i5-3570K | ASUS P8Z77-V DELUXE |ASUS GeForce GTX 660 Ti | G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Series 16GB | 3TB Seagate Barracuda x2 | 256GB Crucial M4 SSD
#13Draconas_LyrrPosted 2/12/2013 6:35:39 PM
Well, I can't stand Halo, so I suppose their only direction is up..
---
PSN: Draconas_Lyrr
I'll never look at an apple the same way again..
#14pixel378Posted 2/12/2013 6:53:06 PM
zerooo0 posted...
pixel378 posted...
I have low hopes. Rated T for a shooter is lame.

Nothing I read in that article gave it a hint that it would be rated "T". Also every game doesn't have to be rated "M". ONE more thing, the Halo games could barely be rated "M" in the first place. The Halo games only had limited cussing very few times, and the big thing that made it "M" was the blood from the enemies.

It was something I read somewhere, guess its too early to peg it with a rating though. I don't care about rating or swearing or anything, I just bought ni no kuni after all. But I can't get into shooting games where I cap somebody in the head and they don't splatter with blood. Its one of those pet peeves that is just so offsetting for me lol.
---
MGO- Mr. Detroit
#15USFPosted 2/13/2013 1:23:56 PM
zerooo0 posted...
USF posted...
zerooo0 posted...
USF posted...
Another aim assist filled console FPS? Thanks but no thanks. Working with Activision? Ok now you can definitely keep the game. Just like Capcom and EA, Activision can rot in hell.

Lol, your hate for Activision, and FPS's gives me great joy. Especially since I'm gonna support Bungie.

My hate for FPS? Where did you get that from? FPS is definitely one of my favorite genres, but I stick with FPS on a system where it belongs, the PC. Yes I do hate Activision, for good reasons. If you're ok with their methods good for you, I don't support trashy thieves.

Lol, FPS belongs on consoles just as much as they do PC's. Halo made by Bungie proved that.

All Halo proved is that if you simplify and casualize a genre enough, add aim assists, aim snaps, regenerating health and overall make it **** easy, console gamers will eat it up because they have nothing to compare it to. The bar for console FPS was so low that anything could have worked at that point.

I can't help but laugh when someone brings up competitive play or tournaments for console FPS, it's like watching the special Olympics. Next you're gonna tell me RTS works for consoles just as well as PCs because Halo Wars did it.
---
Because the door was open. Blue skies.
Currently Playing: Ni No Kuni, DoTa 2, LoL, Anno 2070, Xcom: Enemy Unknown.
#16UniversquallPosted 2/13/2013 1:30:56 PM
Wrong board. MS will be paying half a billion to pretend this is an exclusive.
---
After the Fallout
#17brycemorrPosted 2/13/2013 1:42:45 PM
While Im not a fan of Halo for the FPS games Bungie does make really games and even better Cutscenes. I thought the cutscenes in Halo Wars were just amazing.
---
psn: bdawgtimes84
#18TwinmoldPosted 2/13/2013 2:14:22 PM
All Halo proved is that if you simplify and casualize a genre enough, add aim assists, aim snaps, regenerating health and overall make it **** easy, console gamers will eat it up because they have nothing to compare it to. The bar for console FPS was so low that anything could have worked at that point.

As somebody who played PC FPS for years before finally switching to consoles, I can firmly say that you're not only wrong, but incredibly ignorant.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheCptDecaf
#19USFPosted 2/13/2013 7:03:59 PM
Twinmold posted...

As somebody who played PC FPS for years before finally switching to consoles, I can firmly say that you're not only wrong, but incredibly ignorant.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.
---
Because the door was open. Blue skies.
Currently Playing: Ni No Kuni, DoTa 2, LoL, Anno 2070, Xcom: Enemy Unknown.