This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I don't get how some people say these games are unplayable.

#11its_mattPosted 2/12/2013 4:35:56 PM
bump
#12Coryo61827Posted 2/12/2013 4:57:27 PM
Silent hill 2 and 3 HD collection also received a patch a few months after it was released to help with some of the problems. Before the patch the games were just a disaster. The patch definitely made it more playable though thank god cause I love those games.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
#13archizzyPosted 2/12/2013 5:03:27 PM(edited)
bigdeez posted...
Fallout 3
Fallout New Vegas
Silent Hill 2 HD
Silent Hill 3 HD

Those games play fine on my ps3.

You know what games don't play fine?
Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood = auto save only and it freezes on auto save and corrupts the file :/

Homefront = Freezes every 10-20 min totally unplayable

I put well over a hundred hours into Call of Juarez Bound in Blood and never had a single freeze. My good friend didn't put quite as much time in, but played the game quite a bit with no issues. So it isn't universally broken.
---
PSN ID: sled_dogs76
60" Pioneer Kuro Elite PRO151FD, Yamaha RX-V3900 A/V Receiver, Oppo DV983-H player. Coming soon: 2 Seaton Submersives from Mark Seaton
#14bigdeez(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 5:09:46 PM(edited)
Well how can one person have a problem and someone else not have a problem? It's the same game on the same hardware.

Side note: I really liked Homefront I have a new ps3 since I played the game last so your saying it might work now?
---
My top 5 games this gen
RDR - Dead Space 3 - MGS 4 - Fallout 3 - Bioshock
#15kupo1705Posted 2/12/2013 5:09:24 PM
I didn't have any issues with New Vegas.
It froze once and I got stuck in a rock once but that's it.
#16thisranksPosted 2/12/2013 5:14:10 PM
The problem doesn't always stem from the games, either. I take very good care of my PS3 and haven't had almost all the glitch/bug issues in Bethesda games others have had. We aren't there to see if they keep it in a good environment, how well their upkeep of it is, how they treat the game disks themselves, etc.

The easiest way to place blame is on the game itself. Yes, there may be issues with some game disks. I can see that happening. The problem is a lot of the people complaining also seem to hate Bethesda. If i wanted to make a company look bad i could do some lying as well.
---
Elf this....Elf that....I'll Elf your mother.
Yuki Nagato FTW
#17bigdeez(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 5:25:27 PM
Silent Hill HD is not free of problems. It has some bad frame rate but it plays fine other wise
---
My top 5 games this gen
RDR - Dead Space 3 - MGS 4 - Fallout 3 - Bioshock