This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

About a week till the new Vita is announced.

#11anonymous46773Posted 2/12/2013 5:22:04 PM
an add-on device for PS3 that allows PS2 games to be played

I could get behind this. Or an add-on device that lets the Vita play PSP games. Of course, neither of these would happen in a million years.
---
I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.
#12TauriLeaderPosted 2/12/2013 5:34:07 PM(edited)
It could be a Vita announcement but I doubt it.

Playstation Meeting have only been held twice in the last 10 years. 2005 for the PS3 announcement and in 2011 for the Vita announcement.

It is also called the Future of Playstation and a Vita update does not cover that. How can it be the future if it is already out and 4G is not good enough.

Also why would they invite investors, shareholders and the media for something as small as that?

A Vita announcement like this is usually for E3 or Gamescom just for media. Also Destination Playstation is on the 25th-28th of February another time to reveal a new Vita.

Also the media knows its the PS4 which explains all the hye articles over the last two weeks.

Finally, it would damage Sony's credibility by not refuting this claims.
---
Due to recent economic conditions, and the rising cost of Electricity, Gas and Oil, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.
#13AnonUnknownPosted 2/12/2013 5:30:21 PM(edited)
DoctorCrabMD posted...
I don't really think it's the PS4 either.

What if it's multiple things? Like a Vita Slim, an add-on device for PS3 that allows PS2 games to be played, and maybe some other stuff?

LOL, in your dreams.
---
PSN ID: Lance_87 (Now playing: Harmony of Despair)
#14zerogravity399Posted 2/12/2013 6:16:48 PM
It's either a new vita or a motion controller. You can quote me on that..