This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Aliens: Colonial Marines

#121BIGGESTPS3FANPosted 2/13/2013 10:57:35 PM
This literally just happened to me and a friend in co-op.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_2TTuZynuo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrsELm8ah1k

Don't mind the quality I just wanted to get it on video just in case it went away.

These are 2 instances of many BTW. Really should be no excuse for this stuff on a game with a 6 year dev cycle.

That was so good. lol
---
Intel i5-3570k | Sapphire Vapor-X HD 7970 | 8 GB G.Skill Ripjaw X | Asus P8Z77-V Pro | Corsair 500R | Corsair HX750 | 1 TB Seagate HDD | 120 GB Intel 520 SSD
#122Faceman_Posted 2/13/2013 11:32:24 PM
I agree. I love the game. Its ok by yourself, but its unbelievably fun with a group of friends. Unlike borderlands it's more of guns blazing all the way through rather than exploring, which I liked because the action doesn't really slow down. Its the same as Duke Nukem Forever, a great game that people hate just for the sake of hating. I will be getting the Wii U version as well, should it ever come out >.>
#123killakPosted 2/13/2013 11:34:03 PM
Nope it doesn't. Every other ****** quality the game has does though.

No it doesn't.

People must be so bored, to wait excitedly for the next game that they can troll over and over.
---
This gen: Whining, gamers with an amazing sense of entitlement... waiting for pricedrops, cheering for studio closure and wondering why the industry changes
#124chrono625Posted 2/13/2013 11:45:39 PM
killak posted...
Nope it doesn't. Every other ****** quality the game has does though.

No it doesn't.

People must be so bored, to wait excitedly for the next game that they can troll over and over.

LOL. Who's trolling? I have videos of the few of many glitches I have found through the game. I am on the second to last mission of the campaign on badass difficulty. I have every right and resource to justly bash this game to kingdom come.

I don't accept garbage like this when they are putting it on shelves for $60-50. This is highway robbery when you look at the videos of the demo build to the final build. Then they have the balls to come out with a season pass and try to sucker more people into plopping down an additional $30 on content which by the looks of it was probably cut out to make a quick cash grab.

There is no way anyone with a sane mind can defend the game based on it's technical merits and game play.
---
http://tinyurl.com/7wjgorf - Super Bowl XLVI Champions - NY Giants
Eli Manning SB tracker: 2/2 Superbowls 2/2 SBMVP's
#125killakPosted 2/13/2013 11:50:47 PM
LOL. Who's trolling? I have videos of the few of many glitches I have found through the game. I am on the second to last mission of the campaign on badass difficulty. I have every right and resource to justly bash this game to kingdom come.

Like I said. You're bored.

There is no way anyone with a sane mind can defend the game based on it's technical merits and game play.

You're comparing sanity with liking a game? You really are bored.
---
When the evil Shredder attacks, These turtle boys don't cut 'em no slack.
#126chrono625Posted 2/14/2013 12:00:04 AM
killak posted...

Like I said. You're bored.

You're comparing sanity with liking a game? You really are bored.

I have a feeling if someone presented you with a nice polished turd in a neatly wrapped box you would somehow find some good in it and defend it till death.
---
#127killakPosted 2/14/2013 12:02:46 AM
I have a feeling if someone presented you with a nice polished turd in a neatly wrapped box you would somehow find some good in it and defend it till death.

Your logic is really causing your argument to fail.

A turd, is factually crap, and no matter how well dressed it is, it's still a turd and will be seen as such. A game, comes with subjectivity. When you can grasp that concept, you won't clutch at straws in an extremely poor attempt to insult me.
---
Me - http://tinyurl.com/bslf5na
#128chrono625Posted 2/14/2013 12:05:37 AM
killak posted...

Your logic is really causing your argument to fail.

A turd, is factually crap, and no matter how well dressed it is, it's still a turd and will be seen as such. A game, comes with subjectivity. When you can grasp that concept, you won't clutch at straws in an extremely poor attempt to insult me.

And how is my argument failing? The fact that I am backing up all my claims? That the game is indeed trash and people should realize it and not waste money on an inferior product that used bait and switch to manipulate consumers?
---
#129killakPosted 2/14/2013 12:10:40 AM
And how is my argument failing? The fact that I am backing up all my claims? That the game is indeed trash and people should realize it and not waste money on an inferior product that used bait and switch to manipulate consumers?

Your argument is failing because you're resorting to cheap strawmen.

You're not backing up your claims. Your recording a glitch and saying "oh look at that advanced AI", when nobody has ever made that claim, devs included.

The game is not factually bad, and you feeling like you need to prevent sales of it, simply paints you as a troll.

As to your bait and switch...... it's been known for over a week prior to it's release, EXACTLY how it looked, yet only now it's being seen as an issue.

This is once again, media directing the mob.
---
When the evil Shredder attacks, These turtle boys don't cut 'em no slack.
#130chrono625Posted 2/14/2013 12:21:07 AM
killak posted...

Your argument is failing because you're resorting to cheap strawmen.

You're not backing up your claims. Your recording a glitch and saying "oh look at that advanced AI", when nobody has ever made that claim, devs included.

The game is not factually bad, and you feeling like you need to prevent sales of it, simply paints you as a troll.

As to your bait and switch...... it's been known for over a week prior to it's release, EXACTLY how it looked, yet only now it's being seen as an issue.

This is once again, media directing the mob.

How am I resorting to straw men? 2 huge AI glitches in a span of minutes? I wish I could keep recording because there is always some glitch going on.

I have played the game for 10 freaking hours. Besides the AI there are tons of other graphical and technological problems with the game. $60 for an early 360 game, sounds like a good deal!

I also assumed after the game was being touted as a squad based shooter the AI would at least be coherent and somewhat helpful.

LMAO also at your defense of the bait and switch claim - so a playable demo which was out almost 2 years can be refuted a week before release? The only way the info became available was through early release copies and leaks. No review forum could release any info on the game because of a review embargo placed by SEGA.

Stop white knighting for a minute - understand that when garbage like this happens and does not get crucified it will only happen again and again and again. I am glad you appreciate developers giving you their bare minimum and telling you it's gold. I love how you will gladly accept mediocrity as well. Do you appreciate $60 turds being put on shelves?
---