This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Aliens: Colonial Marines

#141chrono625Posted 2/14/2013 2:31:18 AM
true_gamer80 posted...
chrono625 posted...
BIGGESTPS3FAN posted...
They're aliens, not spec ops soldiers. They're supposed to be more numerous than smart. Only the Lurker shows signs of intelligence, and that's replicated from the Alien movie.

Oops, just saw this post - Even if that were the case (I'm pretty sure the devs didn't do this to stick with Alien lore), you kinda just ignored every other one of my facts.

Just ignore him. He doesn't know how to respond to valid facts and criticism.

and yet he was right though...this place is amazing...listen to you...he was right as in he stated a fact...a right one yet you guys respond like that lol....

no no no hive mind here...whatsoever...this place is mental

LMAO - Hive mind my ass. I just don't have terrible standards like you and your pal have. I don't accept below average work. I am glad you guys can find enjoyment in that but to me you're just a part of the problem with gaming today.

I have video, pics and personal experience with the game. I finished it because 1. I paid for it, it wasn't unplayable but that does not mean it wasn't utter trash. 2. CO-OP led to a lot of laughs at the games expense at being terrible.

Liking a game in spite of it's flaws is OK. But saying the game is fine in certain areas when it really isn't is wrong and that is not an opinion when you look at the evidence in front of you.
---
http://tinyurl.com/7wjgorf - Super Bowl XLVI Champions - NY Giants
Eli Manning SB tracker: 2/2 Superbowls 2/2 SBMVP's
#142true_gamer80(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 2:35:01 AM(edited)
chrono625 posted...
true_gamer80 posted...
chrono625 posted...
BIGGESTPS3FAN posted...
They're aliens, not spec ops soldiers. They're supposed to be more numerous than smart. Only the Lurker shows signs of intelligence, and that's replicated from the Alien movie.

Oops, just saw this post - Even if that were the case (I'm pretty sure the devs didn't do this to stick with Alien lore), you kinda just ignored every other one of my facts.

and yet he was right though...this place is amazing...listen to you...he was right as in he stated a fact...a right one yet you guys respond like that lol....

no no no hive mind here...whatsoever...this place is mental

LMAO - Hive mind my ass. I just don't have terrible standards like you and your pal have. I don't accept below average work. I am glad you guys can find enjoyment in that but to me you're just a part of the problem with gaming today.

I have video, pics and personal experience with the game. I finished it because 1. I paid for it, it wasn't unplayable but that does not mean it wasn't utter trash. 2. CO-OP led to a lot of laughs at the games expense at being terrible.

Liking a game in spite of it's flaws is OK. But saying the game is fine in certain areas when it really isn't is wrong and that is not an opinion when you look at the evidence in front of you.

no no back up...lets talk about what I quoted what you said and how you replied when in fact he was the one stating a fact...lets tallk about that lol

Im fine with you not liking the game if u actually played it thats cool, Im talking about teaming on a aperson whos the one stating fact and replying how youdid....no no hive mnd at all....look at whats being said to ppl that are enjoying the game...to the point some are actually dismissing facts and rplying how you did....its unbelievable
---
Real Hip Hop...I miss the 90's-Puppets Of Chaos - Tru Dat
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqxBDN-cv08
#143chrono625Posted 2/14/2013 2:33:01 AM
true_gamer80 posted...
doraemonllh1989 posted...
bad game is bad lol

majority of the review is awful,and new reviews posted by users is not looking good too

overall the game is a major failure, its very messy at those board now lol

I thought revewers sucked though and only sheep followed them etc etc or was that last week, or was it the week before, hard to keep up with this place lol what happened to all the we have minds of our own and use experience when rating games we see all so often in those famous GF topics that contradict the everyday nonsense here lol. In those topics everyone says everyone is diff with diff taste when making up excuses for whatever game they like/hate did good/bad yet here we are...lets go through this topicc and check out what all the ppl who havent even played it have been saying or making fun of ppl for...yup...having a mind of their own and enjoying what they are having fun with...

I also thought most here said gaphics dont matter, its all about the gameplay etc etc...that doesnt seem to be the case here either(arguing about gameplay is a diff argument altogether, just funny about that part I just mentioned though huh lol), on top of the graphics really arent that bad...

Here you go again, assuming everyone who genuinely dislikes the game is a troll or sheep. You really have zero credibility regarding anything.
---
http://tinyurl.com/7wjgorf - Super Bowl XLVI Champions - NY Giants
Eli Manning SB tracker: 2/2 Superbowls 2/2 SBMVP's
#144killakPosted 2/14/2013 2:35:59 AM

Says the guy that claims that Aliens: CM is supposed to have advanced AI

They clearly did though, since the Lurker behaves exactly as the Alien in the original film.
---
I believe in Jesus Christ, the exclamation.........
#145true_gamer80(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 3:08:13 AM(edited)
chrono625 posted...
true_gamer80 posted...
doraemonllh1989 posted...
bad game is bad lol

majority of the review is awful,and new reviews posted by users is not looking good too

overall the game is a major failure, its very messy at those board now lol

I thought revewers sucked though and only sheep followed them etc etc or was that last week, or was it the week before, hard to keep up with this place lol what happened to all the we have minds of our own and use experience when rating games we see all so often in those famous GF topics that contradict the everyday nonsense here lol. In those topics everyone says everyone is diff with diff taste when making up excuses for whatever game they like/hate did good/bad yet here we are...lets go through this topicc and check out what all the ppl who havent even played it have been saying or making fun of ppl for...yup...having a mind of their own and enjoying what they are having fun with...

I also thought most here said gaphics dont matter, its all about the gameplay etc etc...that doesnt seem to be the case here either(arguing about gameplay is a diff argument altogether, just funny about that part I just mentioned though huh lol), on top of the graphics really arent that bad...

Here you go again, assuming everyone who genuinely dislikes the game is a troll or sheep. You really have zero credibility regarding anything.

why are you avoiding what I said lol...I could care less if he dont like the game lol...I will point out when ppl are teaming up on someone that simply likes the game and start attacking him actually sit here dismiss a fact, call the guy wrong and say he doesnt respond well to facts...hes the one stating a fact, a correct one lol....again this place is mental lol

Its amazing how words are put in ppls mouths around here...I said time and time and time and time and time and time and time agan if oyu played the game and dont like oh well...I even asked for both positve and negative opinions on the game, I have even agreed with some negatives, I dont agree with some, I have pointed those out. Yet here you are saying that lol....again this place is mental lol

---
#146killakPosted 2/14/2013 2:39:58 AM
This is what is funny about when people feel the need to troll games, and their fans, and claim that they are not.

Look at the "defenders"......notice how they're discussing the content of the game.

Now look at the trolls.... notice that they need to insult the people for liking it ie "you have bad taste" ... "you must like bad games"

This pattern is repeated over and over again, as the trolls can't get their point across about just how much they hate the game, and resort to being petty.
---
Caller: Do you have this game, "i wanna f*** your mother?"
Me (At EB Games): No, but we do have 'Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader' *click*
#147true_gamer80(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 2:57:33 AM(edited)
killak posted...
This is what is funny about when people feel the need to troll games, and their fans, and claim that they are not.

Look at the "defenders"......notice how they're discussing the content of the game.

Now look at the trolls.... notice that they need to insult the people for liking it ie "you have bad taste" ... "you must like bad games"

This pattern is repeated over and over again, as the trolls can't get their point across about just how much they hate the game, and resort to being petty.

you have to follow these guidelines or popular opinion or your ruining gaming...only at GF...only at GF lol....mindless and self absorbed to the point its mind blowing
---
#148killakPosted 2/14/2013 3:09:26 AM
you have to follow these guidelines or popular opinion or your ruining gaming...only at GF...only at GF lol....mindless and self absorbed to the point its mind blowing

It's quite stunning.
---
You don't ever go full Greer
#149thesnoopmeisterPosted 2/14/2013 4:41:03 AM
true_gamer80 posted...
killak posted...

I buy FIFA and CoD. Im ruining gaming, not contributing.

There is no agree to disagree or polite changing of topic to cease arguments here on Gamefaqs.
#150suprsoliderPosted 2/14/2013 5:25:21 AM
It's a crap game and it retcons Alien 3 like it never happened.

That is bullcrap and I won't accept that.
---
"Those who say it's impossible to do something should not disturb those who attempt to accomplish."
Wii Code:7975 8057 2122 7057 PSN ID: CF-105