This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Aliens: Colonial Marines

#51true_gamer80(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 8:23:25 PM(edited)
You know what I find ironic? how many here claim to have minds of their own or how they call other ppl sheep for liking a certain genre/game yet heres a large majority of ppl that constantly and oh so sheepishly listen to someone elses opinion and hate/bash game without even playing it...quite ironic huh lol
---
Real Hip Hop...I miss the 90's-Puppets Of Chaos - Tru Dat
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqxBDN-cv08
#52killakPosted 2/12/2013 9:52:58 PM
spent a good 20 minutes in Hadleys hope, looking for tiny details

I was impressed with the flipped bed, and the table pressed against the wall, with the facehugger pinned by it's tail (and of course it's messed up.

What I find interesting, is that even though i'm dying so many times, i'm not getting frustrated because it's a world that I truly enjoy.
---
"does the game give you any guidance at some point? How do I f***ing figure s*** out?" - darksydephil, trying to beat the opening of Bayonetta
#53true_gamer80(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 10:04:25 PM(edited)
haha this game is so fun...I just got overrun and ran away like a *****, was catching my breath and reloading and the wall I was hiding behind started moving! ahhhh thats no wall lol....I think I see something moving....checks motion sensor and sees 20 dots closing in...beep....beep ..beep beep beep uh oh..lol

Also...smart gun=one of the greatest guns in gaming history...i love that gun!
---
Real Hip Hop...I miss the 90's-Puppets Of Chaos - Tru Dat
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqxBDN-cv08
#54killakPosted 2/12/2013 10:11:28 PM
I'm running through the "bad AI" part right now.
---
This gen: Whining, gamers with an amazing sense of entitlement... waiting for pricedrops, cheering for studio closure and wondering why the industry changes
#55godslayer61Posted 2/12/2013 11:20:56 PM
DuneMan posted...
To sum up the game in a sentence, it's a mundane middling FPS title whose appeal is largely tied to how interested you are in the source material. The level design and story progression are very hohum and never really impress. On the flipside, you might be too busy killing things with the pulse rifle to care for long.

IM sorry but you seem fishy and even smell fishy
---
psn-kish1975 ----------xbox live-godslayer1975------------------wii u-kish1975------3ds-077730466718
#56BIGGESTPS3FANPosted 2/12/2013 11:26:41 PM
I've been playing co-op, and I have to say, the game is truly awful. It's like one of those things that you play and you laugh at all the way through, just because of how bad it is.
---
Intel i5-3570k | Sapphire Vapor-X HD 7970 | 8 GB G.Skill Ripjaw X | Asus P8Z77-V Pro | Corsair 500R | Corsair HX750 | 1 TB Seagate HDD | 120 GB Intel 520 SSD
#57ArkonBladePosted 2/12/2013 11:39:13 PM
Was gona be a day one buy for me but after looking at the reviews on metacritic and the game was just getting blasted by ever single review i read. The one common theme was the game just had horrid AI. maybe the final version thats out got patched and the reviewers got a crappier version maybe?

Eather way my Trucks in the shop getting fixed and just got the Skyrim DLC. so this will just have to go on the back burner for abit . maybe rent it to check it out or wait for a big price drop.
---
SRPG games...i just love them!
PSN - ArkonBlade XBL - The Wolf Shadow
#58killakPosted 2/13/2013 12:36:06 AM
I've been playing co-op, and I have to say, the game is truly awful. It's like one of those things that you play and you laugh at all the way through, just because of how bad it is.

It's really not close to a bad game by any means.

What exactly are you seeing that makes you declare it as such? Quick loads? Smooth frames? Responsive control? Authentic sound and effects? boatloads of references to the films?

What exactly has you putting it down so much?
---
I believe in Jesus Christ, the exclamation.........
#59killakPosted 2/13/2013 1:55:18 AM
Holy crap, Lurker fights (particularly multiples of them), are intense.

They can literally come out of nowhere, and kill you in half a second.
---
My Cat - http://tinyurl.com/bvqxlwo
#60TheBuddsPosted 2/13/2013 2:06:17 AM
There has been a update for the ps3 version I found out on the game's board, lists a quite of number of things...and that's quite a welcome site to see a patch so soon.
---
TBC on the security matter regarding the PS3 " I see what you mean now. I have zilch experience in programming. "