This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

i think rayman 3 hd is free :^)

#31DevilKingZeonPosted 2/12/2013 11:17:35 PM
kreeders posted...
I called and they are refunding they said could take 48hrs, no questions about if I was, since it wasnt just rayman, it was many things listed as free yet wasnt

did the same but they said 7-10 business days for me
---
I'm the best there is at what I do.
But what I do best...isn't very nice.
#32Raven_CyarmPosted 2/12/2013 11:36:11 PM
Will S posted...
Yeah, Alien Breed is labeled free, but they charged me $8 for it (with no checkout page!) The same thing happened with Final Fantasy 8 last week. This is outright theft. I have bought a lot of stuff on PSN over the last year, but I think I might be done.
---

*attempts to take advantage of system screw up and steal games*

*gets charged fairly*

*calls Sony thieves*
---
#AntiSmark
http://www.youtube.com/RavenCyarm
#33knightoffire55Posted 2/12/2013 11:39:14 PM
Raven_Cyarm posted...
Will S posted...
Yeah, Alien Breed is labeled free, but they charged me $8 for it (with no checkout page!) The same thing happened with Final Fantasy 8 last week. This is outright theft. I have bought a lot of stuff on PSN over the last year, but I think I might be done.
---

*gets charged fairly*

*calls Sony thieves*

Haven't you purchased anything on the internet before. There's ALWAYS a confirmation screen.

You wouldn't want to be butt purchasing apps for your smartphone.
---
Enough is enough I have had it with these motherf****ing vampires in this motherf****ing rain.
#34Stanger5150Posted 2/12/2013 11:59:51 PM
Raven_Cyarm posted...
Will S posted...
---

*gets charged fairly*

*calls Sony thieves*

No, this is a legitimate problem. Sony isn't always right, so put down your f****** sword and shield.
---
PSN- BlackRain8782
Now playing: Sly 4, Alice: Madness Returns, The Jungle Book, Mega Man X Collection, Super Mario Galaxy, Far Cry 3, Shatterhand
#35Ryphis_DemeanorPosted 2/13/2013 3:21:33 AM
Sony's Customer Service for Playstation Phone number for anyone else this has happened to:

877-971-7669

They open at 6AM Pacific Time let the calls begin