This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Im having a problem downloading a patch

#1Haku_SanPosted 2/12/2013 6:49:19 PM
Im trying to download a new patch that came out for one of my games, but for some reason (even with my somewhat decent internet speed) it's taking FOREVER. It said It would take me well over 1200 minutes to download a patch around 500mb

Ive downloaded patches larger than that and it would take me less than an hour to get

Ive also had this problem with another game. but 5 hours later when Im close to downloading it, an error would occur and I'd have to restart the download

Does anyone know what the cause of this could be or how I could fix it? The only thing I though that would work was to delete the game data but that didn't help
---
PSN: Crisuki_Misu
"My fallen enemies and forgotten lovers outnumber the stars in the sky!" -Vashyron 'RoF'
#2brycemorrPosted 2/12/2013 6:54:17 PM
Some times just shutting it off for a while helps. but sadly this always happens when its a popular game and PSN servers a clogged up.
---
psn: bdawgtimes84
#3Haku_San(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 6:58:27 PM
Thats usually the case, but its not.

The other game I was talking about, I havent been able to download the patch for 4 months now. Luckily its a game I dont care about that much
---
PSN: Crisuki_Misu
"My fallen enemies and forgotten lovers outnumber the stars in the sky!" -Vashyron 'RoF'