This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

For you hardcore fighter fans...

#1MMAKSXPosted 2/12/2013 9:00:07 PM
Do you play other games? I like fighters but I kinda suck at most of them, in order for me to get pretty decent I have to put a lot of time into learning it, I cant imagine getting super good, I wouldn't have time for other games, so for those of you that are really good at fighters, you you spend hours upon hours on just that fighter or do you have time for other games?
#2FiendingHardPosted 2/12/2013 9:07:43 PM
When I was hardcore into SF4 and MvC3, that was all I would literally play for hours on end. One more match would turn into an entire night wasted away trying to get better. I would learn something new from every match and analyze my mistakes/strengths to see where I could improve.

In the past two years I've lost my will for competitive games and online gaming in general so I go try to play as many good games as I can without having to dedicate too much time to one game.
---
What is faith then but persistent hope in the face of relentless doubt.
Now Playing: Far Cry 3, Anarchy Reigns, Final Fantasy 9.
#3Kage_AM2Posted 2/12/2013 9:14:11 PM
Fighting games might seem hard to play when you first start but once you got the fundamentals down it makes it easy to carry it to other games and learn faster.