This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pick up Skyrim DLC or wait for GOTY/Premium edition?

#1VorzalPosted 2/12/2013 11:40:52 PM
Hey fellas (and ladies), just wanted to gather some opinions on this one. I didn't end up getting into the Fallout series until way late in the game, so I picked up the GOTY/Premium versions of both PS3 releases.

With Skyrim, I jumped on board straight away, so I'm wondering what the consensus is on if/when a DLC-packed version of Skyrim will release at a later date.

I'm leaning toward 'yes', but I'm not really sure.
I do know that we can pick up all 3 packs for about $23 when it's all said & done because they're taking 50% off during the week of release (respectively) through the end of the month.

On the other hand a re-release would probably be priced at $60 so that probably wouldn't be too economical for those of us who own the original.

Anywho--thoughts?
---
"Dear diary: Today I was pompous and my sister was crazy. Today we were kidnapped by hill folk, never to be seen again. It was the best day ever."
#2mogar002Posted 2/12/2013 11:43:53 PM
Wait for GotY to be $5.
---
I am Mogar, God of Irony and The Devourer of Topics.
http://i33.tinypic.com/2hwco6d.jpg
#3graveyoutoPosted 2/12/2013 11:49:23 PM
I also had this tought but seeing how much truble they had just porting the dle males me think of fallout nv goty.it was just terrible and dident work properly at all.it frezzed every five Minuts and crashed every ten.

Are they still making goty/ultimate editions im still wayting on my dragon she 2 ultimate edition bioware
---
Go away im bay'ting
#4mogar002Posted 2/12/2013 11:50:43 PM
DA2 was a horrible flop. There will never be an UE.
---
I am Mogar, God of Irony and The Devourer of Topics.
http://i33.tinypic.com/2hwco6d.jpg
#5graveyoutoPosted 2/12/2013 11:59:17 PM
mogar002 posted...
DA2 was a horrible flop. There will never be an UE.

Maybe it was i had fun with it but im not paying 20 more dollars to complet a gaime i allredy own
---
Go away im bay'ting