This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I was banned and I have some questions

#11king_maddenPosted 2/13/2013 1:21:13 AM
is it a system ban, or just your account?
#12Questioner7311(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 1:22:25 AM
king_madden posted...

Just my account. Didn't know there was a system ban.
---
PSN: FeatherFang
Old memories seldom fade and bad habits die hard
#13king_maddenPosted 2/13/2013 1:28:49 AM
Questioner7311 posted...
king_madden posted...

Just my account. Didn't know there was a system ban.

yea happened to me, back when I had a roommate he was big into getting those accounts that were already filled with money to purchase games, after he did it for a while I guess it caught up to him, and none of us could use any of our accounts, had to call and they wanted him to pay like $30 or something for the crap he purchased, he never did, but when I moved and got my own ps3 I could use my account again. they said it was a console ban so whoever tried to access psn from that console would be blocked. I guess they could just see that someone was using the scam, im no saint in this either, we were all playing the games he would purchase.

I dont know about account bans though, it sounds like all of your stuff will be lost if thats the case. when you asked them what will happen to all of the stuff you already purchased what did they tell you?
#14Questioner7311(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 1:55:22 AM
king_madden posted...
I dont know about account bans though, it sounds like all of your stuff will be lost if thats the case. when you asked them what will happen to all of the stuff you already purchased what did they tell you?

If I recall correctly, they just told me nothing can be done and that I will just have to make a new account...
I guess I was (am still) depressed that I lost everything to ask about the things I already own... I'll call up again in a 12 hours or so (their calling hours open 6 AM Pacific, but I am busy during most of the day)
Thanks for the help
---
PSN: FeatherFang
Old memories seldom fade and bad habits die hard