This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

are there any fantasy setting open world adventure rpg's with awesome stealth?

#1AlzekiahPosted 2/13/2013 2:05:02 AM
don't mean elder scrolls style world either. something more like dark souls with much better stealth, but is not always mandatory... for those times I feel like butchering those who try to fight me.
---
If you don't stand behind our troops, please, feel free to stand in front of them
#2HellsingOrgPosted 2/13/2013 2:06:48 AM
Nier maybe?
---
The bird of Hermes is my name eating my wings to make me tame.
#3Alzekiah(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 2:13:00 AM
Only got to play Nier for a minimal time since the disc wouldn't read from the store too often... don't remember the stealth in it, how was it?
---
If you don't stand behind our troops, please, feel free to stand in front of them
#4JonnyZPosted 2/13/2013 7:21:17 AM
Iirc, there wasn't any stealth in Nier...
---
PSN: ErikJon
WKC:IE ID = Jonny
#5Auron27Posted 2/13/2013 7:33:08 AM
Kingdom of Amalur has a stealth system, but I never played the class for long so not sure how good it is.
---
"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance."-Socrates
#6TehAssasinPosted 2/13/2013 7:46:57 AM
Not exactly open world, but Shadow of Rome is a pretty awesome action adventure with stealth element.
#7MahoganyTooth92Posted 2/13/2013 7:48:42 AM
TehAssasin posted...
Not exactly open world, but Shadow of Rome is a pretty awesome action adventure with stealth element.

The stealth sucked though.
And this was for ps2.
And it wasn't a rpg.
-_-
---
"Mahohgay Teeth, you are wrong. Target Finder does not ignore Cold Blooded. U mad?"-HuffyChicken
#8deathsaber79Posted 2/13/2013 8:00:15 AM
I don't think what you are looking for exists.

Theres Dishonored- which is very much a stealth game, with some rpg like skills you can build, but its definitely not what I'd call an RPG.

Unfortunately, you are discrediting Elder Scrolls which is probably the best example of what you are asking for.

There is Risen 2, which is largely consider to be a mediocre game, but its open world, and might have certain sneaking or rogue skillsets you might use in your character build.

Same with Two Worlds 2..
#9TehAssasinPosted 2/13/2013 8:06:39 AM
MahoganyTooth92 posted...
TehAssasin posted...

The stealth sucked though.
And this was for ps2.
And it wasn't a rpg.
-_-

I thought it was pretty well done. A nice change in gameplay when it's not about Agrippa killing stuffs.
#10Alzekiah(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 5:24:56 PM
deathsaber79 posted...
Unfortunately, you already have Elder Scrolls 3 - 5

Fixed
---