This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

are there any fantasy setting open world adventure rpg's with awesome stealth?

#11Alzekiah(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 11:11:37 PM(edited)
tried the amalur demo, besides the clunky animations & nauseating camera, I liked it, the stealth was decent enough.

so I change my preference type. something like amalur, dragons dogma or even fable type world, with stealth. most likely a stealth button as modifier
---
If you don't stand behind our troops, please, feel free to stand in front of them
#12angry_cowtipperPosted 2/13/2013 11:20:24 PM
This may sound obvious, but Demon's Souls. It's quite like Dragon's Dogma, but better, and with the way I play, nothing was more satisfying than equipping a Thief's Ring, waiting for a turned back, then getting a backstab animation. Headshots with a silent bow and arrow are also cool.
---
Don't Starve (PC), Okami HD (PS3), Halo: Reach (360), Dungeon Defenders (AND), Gravity Rush (VITA)
#13Alzekiah(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 1:37:07 AM
got demons, got dark, getting dark 2, will get whatever other souls series games they release as well until the end of time... I'm just wanting one where the stealth is a little... better than the souls series, sure, the stealth is good but I'm wanting more. like restated, something dogma/amalur world style with stealth preferably a stealth button, not just a crouch button
---
If you don't stand behind our troops, please, feel free to stand in front of them
#14Boutchie23Posted 2/14/2013 1:41:50 AM
A stealth button?
---
PSN | Mandein
#15angry_cowtipperPosted 2/14/2013 3:37:44 AM
Alzekiah posted...
got demons, got dark, getting dark 2, will get whatever other souls series games they release as well until the end of time... I'm just wanting one where the stealth is a little... better than the souls series, sure, the stealth is good but I'm wanting more. like restated, something dogma/amalur world style with stealth preferably a stealth button, not just a crouch button

Well, if you've played/have/don't want all of the Bethesda/Souls options, and your requests are so specific, you're not going to have any options. Amalur is the closest thing for you.
---
Don't Starve (PC), Okami HD (PS3), Halo: Reach (360), Dungeon Defenders (AND), Gravity Rush (VITA)