This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Who is the biggest Dynasty Warriors fan here? Lets find out!

#1ajzootPosted 2/13/2013 6:40:40 AM
How many have you played? How many of them have you completed? What do you think was the series' highest moment? If you could be part of one dynasty which one would it be?

I personally have played maybe 2 of them. I don't know if the characters are real people.
---
They say cooking is about experimenting, but no matter how many drugs I take it still tastes like crap...It needs more LSD, It doesn't taste loud enough yet.
#2Evil_GogetaPosted 2/13/2013 6:59:56 AM
Well I know I`d be the biggest Sengoku Basara fan here, I have so much knowledge about Samurai Warriors also, but with Dynasty Warriors I play the Japanese version so I only know their names read in Japanese (as I play the JPN ones).
---
PSN/Wii U: GuiltyPersona Official Foreign JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken #1 Fan
Playing: (WiiU) MH3GHD, (PS3) Awaiting games, (Vita) PSO2
#3RPG maniac87Posted 2/13/2013 7:02:26 AM
135 lbs here.
---
You lack the mustache for full comprehension. (Super Paper Mario)
#4ajzoot(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 7:47:20 AM
Evil_Gogeta posted...
Well I know I`d be the biggest Sengoku Basara fan here, I have so much knowledge about Samurai Warriors also, but with Dynasty Warriors I play the Japanese version so I only know their names read in Japanese (as I play the JPN ones).

I don't know what Sengoku Basara is. I don't know how different Samuria and dynasty warriors were. I thought the names were in Chinese no matter where you were... '

Since the other guy is kind of thin, so far you're in the lead. But I know there's got to be someone out there with more than that.
---
They say cooking is about experimenting, but no matter how many drugs I take it still tastes like crap...It needs more LSD, It doesn't taste loud enough yet.
#5SoliquidusPosted 2/13/2013 7:58:19 AM
RPG maniac87 posted...
135 lbs here.

He didn't ask who is the heaviest, or even who is the fattest. He asked who is the biggest. Geez. Some people are so clueless

7.5 inches long, with about 4.5 inches of girth in circumference. Beat that you nerds
---
PS3 without Immersion lacks Rumble and PS3 without Rumble lacks Immersion. Finally Sony did the right thing
#6Evil_GogetaPosted 2/13/2013 8:22:00 AM
Soliquidus posted...
RPG maniac87 posted...
135 lbs here.

He didn't ask who is the heaviest, or even who is the fattest. He asked who is the biggest. Geez. Some people are so clueless

7.5 inches long, with about 4.5 inches of girth in circumference. Beat that you nerds

You`re a small man! STOP THIS NONSENSE!!!
---
#7SoliquidusPosted 2/13/2013 8:33:21 AM
Evil_Gogeta posted...
Soliquidus posted...
RPG maniac87 posted...
135 lbs here.

No need to get mad just because i'm bigger than you dude
---
PS3 without Immersion lacks Rumble and PS3 without Rumble lacks Immersion. Finally Sony did the right thing
#8LordChewbaccaPosted 2/13/2013 8:35:33 AM
Own dw3(xl),4(xl),5(xl),6,7 , samurai warrior 1(xl),2 and Warrior orochi 2(psp), 3(ps3).

My favourite entry in the warrior series is by far Samurai warrior 1(with xl). The game's mission system was incredible and didn't make every map feel like a different paint job, when you chose a level to play it mattered added with the fact that the game had a darker tone making the difficulty and setting match together well. The additional content was also awesome between all the weapons, items and bonus bar.

second favourite is probably dynasty warrior 3.
---
"DMC4 is the best entry in the series"-AlexxShadenk777
#9BahamutBBobPosted 2/13/2013 8:42:43 AM
I've played:
Dynasty Warriors 4 (first one I played, loved it!)
Dynasty Warriors 6 (hated it, I didn't like having to play each character's story)
Warriors Orochi (I thought this was amazing, I mainly used Hanzo Hattori)
Dynasty Warriors Next (I've beaten all of the stories, thought it was fun, didn't like how some levels forced you to play specific characters)
One Piece: Pirate Warriors (feels completely different than other Musou games, Musou mode has tiny levels connected by hallways instead of open fields and etc.)

I don't claim to be the biggest fan, but I do enjoy the games enough to consider buying the next entry, even though the DW games all tell the same story.
---
XBL / PSN: BahamutBBob
#10Evil_GogetaPosted 2/13/2013 8:55:33 AM
But Im 6ft 1 and your Soliquidus posted...
Evil_Gogeta posted...
Soliquidus posted...
RPG maniac87 posted...
135 lbs here.

No need to get mad just because i'm bigger than you dude

But you're a small snake and Im 6ft 1
---