This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PlayStation +

#1korn_craze101Posted 2/13/2013 7:01:38 AM
Was wondering if its worth it. Also I know you get free content and you can buy content at low prices but after your subscription can you still access the stuff you bought under your PlayStation + account because I know when Sony gave us a month if free PlayStation + I couldn't access the free downloadable games anymore. Thanks for the response guys
---
PsN~ garabel713
#2j-fielding95Posted 2/13/2013 7:04:03 AM
It is worth it, Sleeping Dogs alone covers the cost for 3 months. No, once your subscription has ended, you cannot play the PS plus games you got for free unless you renew your membership.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_ONVOTwt0k#t=03m49s
#3Dorfmann_Posted 2/13/2013 7:05:53 AM
You can't access the free content when your subscription expires, but you still have access to everything you obtained at a discount.

Overall, I'm very satisfied with PS+. I was an early adopter and I have never even considered canceling my subscription. If you play a lot of games, it pays for itself very quickly. Then there are all the extra perks like cloud saves, auto-update, early beta and game access, etc.
---
PSN - Dorfmann
#4gtaking5Posted 2/13/2013 7:16:45 AM
It is worth it, Sleeping Dogs alone covers the cost for 3 months. No, once your subscription has ended, you cannot play the PS plus games you got for free unless you renew your membership.

What this guy said. But let it be known Sleeping Dogs is for the EU PS+.

And I'm probably the only person sane enough to say this, but the EU PS+ games suck. Nearly all free games they've given out I had. If I lived in Europe I would honestly be pissed and not resubscribe.
---
Where in the world's the forgotten? They're lost inside your memory
You're dragging on, your heart's been broken as we all go down in history
#5most_games_r_okPosted 2/13/2013 7:21:20 AM
And I'm probably the only person insane enough to say this, but the EU PS+ games suck. Nearly all free games they've given out I had. If I lived in Europe I would honestly be pissed and not resubscribe.

fix'd

Seriously what. They offer great games, not their fault you already own them
---
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/Micer101.png
#6j-fielding95Posted 2/13/2013 7:22:22 AM(edited)
If the only thing you bought for your PS3 was a years PS plus membership at the same price of 1 PS3 game, you'd still get a hell of a lot of enjoyment out of your console.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_ONVOTwt0k#t=03m49s
#7korn_craze101(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 7:35:29 AM
OK perfect I was worried you wouldn't be able to play the stuff you paid for......thanks fellas
---
PsN~ garabel713
#8djrudenPosted 2/13/2013 8:07:09 AM
You do keep some free stuff after the sub ends. All avatars you get for free and themes and dynamic themes are yours to keep forever.

The games, cloud storage, and auto downloading expires.