This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I need a new game (preferably an FPS) to WOW me.

#11_Shikoba_Posted 2/13/2013 10:40:43 AM
Red Dead Redemption (not fps but amazing)
Deus Ex
Killzone 3
Borderlands 2
---
Nintendo Network: Shikoba
PSN: Bad_Brains
#12TicTaki(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 10:40:57 AM
Thanks for the suggestions guys. I'll be checking back later. So far, it looks like Deus Ex and Far Cry are up there on the suggestion list. I'll also take a look at Mirrors Edge.
---
I'm bloomin' within.
SC5 matches: http://www.youtube.com/user/raisethyholysword?feature=mhee
#13nihilist212Posted 2/13/2013 10:42:33 AM
What about Borderlands 2 or Dishonored?
---
Go, then.....there are other worlds than these.
psn: jcvdismyhero
#14SHIBBYMANPosted 2/13/2013 10:43:25 AM
Deus Ex is an experience I won't forget and you can probably get it cheap now.

Dead Space is a Top 3 game for my this gen. GREAT ATMOSPHERE and a sense of dread throughout the game, an almost perfect game!

Borderlands 2 is also a really fun game. And it has the epic feeling to it.. Great RPG/FPS

Far Cry 3 is very cool. Huge open world, great intense story and characters. Gunplay is fun and exploring is awesome!

MGS4 - Lives up to its name, its a Metal Gear so if youre not a fan dont bother. Epic game still looks amazing. Great complicated story and the game play is some of the best on PS3

Battlefield 3 - I know you said you don't like CoD, but if you're a fan of FPS multiplier, you must give BF3 a chance. Online is amazing. HUGE HUGE maps. Tanks, aircraft, cars, boats. Nothing better than sniping a helicopter pilot from over 1 km(bullet drop is in effective all times) and watching it smash into the ground and kill all the other passengers. SP is epic but short(around 6-9hrs)
---
JackAttack6586 I KILL ALL GINGERS IN FALLOUT 3
Every day I wear a bandana for unlimited ammo
#15TicTaki(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 6:40:31 PM
Guys, I haven't left my house in two days since picking up Deus Ex. WOW. Great effin game, I needed that!
---
I'm bloomin' within.
SC5 matches: http://www.youtube.com/user/raisethyholysword?feature=mhee
#16Impaired MedicPosted 2/16/2013 6:41:41 PM
I don't know if Dishonored will wow you, but it's a good game. You can trust me, I'm from the internet.
---
I eat stickers all the time, dude.
#17mike154890Posted 2/16/2013 6:44:01 PM
Red Dead Redemption
---
"So here we are... Two Titans among men.. Worshiped by mere mortals for bringing them bloodand fire! This moment was an inevitability!" PSN:mike154698
#18_Shikoba_Posted 2/16/2013 6:46:24 PM
Dishonored is a great game. I really enjoyed it a lot and has a great world with lots of information in game about it and things that happen.

Dead Space has a great eerie atmosphere and is an awesome sci fi series. I'd recommend it.
---
Nintendo Network: Shikoba
PSN: Bad_Brains
#19QuaguamanPosted 2/16/2013 7:56:27 PM
the metal gear solid games
---
Fluttershy is best pony
#20jimihendrixfrkPosted 2/16/2013 8:04:24 PM
TicTaki posted...
Guys, I haven't left my house in two days since picking up Deus Ex. WOW. Great effin game, I needed that!

When I saw what you liked about Bioshock I KNEW you'd like Deus Ex. Such a great game!
---
I can't write coherent sentences, so I use pictures. - MourningReigns