This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I need a new game (preferably an FPS) to WOW me.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. I need a new game (preferably an FPS) to WOW me.

User Info: _Shikoba_

_Shikoba_
3 years ago#11
Red Dead Redemption (not fps but amazing)
Deus Ex
Killzone 3
Borderlands 2
Nintendo Network: Shikoba
PSN: Bad_Brains

User Info: TicTaki

TicTaki
3 years ago#12
Thanks for the suggestions guys. I'll be checking back later. So far, it looks like Deus Ex and Far Cry are up there on the suggestion list. I'll also take a look at Mirrors Edge.
I'm bloomin' within.
SC5 matches: http://www.youtube.com/user/raisethyholysword?feature=mhee

User Info: nihilist212

nihilist212
3 years ago#13
What about Borderlands 2 or Dishonored?
Go, then.....there are other worlds than these.
psn: jcvdismyhero

User Info: SHIBBYMAN

SHIBBYMAN
3 years ago#14
Deus Ex is an experience I won't forget and you can probably get it cheap now.

Dead Space is a Top 3 game for my this gen. GREAT ATMOSPHERE and a sense of dread throughout the game, an almost perfect game!

Borderlands 2 is also a really fun game. And it has the epic feeling to it.. Great RPG/FPS

Far Cry 3 is very cool. Huge open world, great intense story and characters. Gunplay is fun and exploring is awesome!

MGS4 - Lives up to its name, its a Metal Gear so if youre not a fan dont bother. Epic game still looks amazing. Great complicated story and the game play is some of the best on PS3

Battlefield 3 - I know you said you don't like CoD, but if you're a fan of FPS multiplier, you must give BF3 a chance. Online is amazing. HUGE HUGE maps. Tanks, aircraft, cars, boats. Nothing better than sniping a helicopter pilot from over 1 km(bullet drop is in effective all times) and watching it smash into the ground and kill all the other passengers. SP is epic but short(around 6-9hrs)
JackAttack6586 I KILL ALL GINGERS IN FALLOUT 3
Every day I wear a bandana for unlimited ammo

User Info: TicTaki

TicTaki
3 years ago#15
Guys, I haven't left my house in two days since picking up Deus Ex. WOW. Great effin game, I needed that!
I'm bloomin' within.
SC5 matches: http://www.youtube.com/user/raisethyholysword?feature=mhee

User Info: Shankis

Shankis
3 years ago#16
I don't know if Dishonored will wow you, but it's a good game. You can trust me, I'm from the internet.
I eat stickers all the time, dude.

User Info: mike154890

mike154890
3 years ago#17
Red Dead Redemption
"So here we are... Two Titans among men.. Worshiped by mere mortals for bringing them bloodand fire! This moment was an inevitability!" PSN:mike154698

User Info: _Shikoba_

_Shikoba_
3 years ago#18
Dishonored is a great game. I really enjoyed it a lot and has a great world with lots of information in game about it and things that happen.

Dead Space has a great eerie atmosphere and is an awesome sci fi series. I'd recommend it.
Nintendo Network: Shikoba
PSN: Bad_Brains

User Info: Quaguaman

Quaguaman
3 years ago#19
the metal gear solid games
Fluttershy is best pony

User Info: jimihendrixfrk

jimihendrixfrk
3 years ago#20
TicTaki posted...
Guys, I haven't left my house in two days since picking up Deus Ex. WOW. Great effin game, I needed that!

When I saw what you liked about Bioshock I KNEW you'd like Deus Ex. Such a great game!
I can't write coherent sentences, so I use pictures. - MourningReigns
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. I need a new game (preferably an FPS) to WOW me.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived