This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Got a few games

#11Ochd12Posted 2/13/2013 5:17:04 PM
I think the fact that every other post in this thread is a bump of your own shows that no one cares to guess which one you're having fun with.
#12AwesomePS3gamerPosted 2/13/2013 5:20:17 PM
jubjub360 posted...
spike17spiegel posted...
If you say you are having more fun over dmc and vanquish then you are a sick man.

How come? Vanquish is a fun game but... Eh. I won't remember it next generation.

Implying DmC is a great game with memorable characters and solid gameplay. LOL.
#13jubjub360(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 5:55:32 PM
AwesomePS3gamer posted...
jubjub360 posted...
spike17spiegel posted...
If you say you are having more fun over dmc and vanquish then you are a sick man.

How come? Vanquish is a fun game but... Eh. I won't remember it next generation.

Implying DmC is a great game with memorable characters and solid gameplay. LOL.

DmC will be more memorable than a fast paced third person shooter with boring characters.

And also DmC is a great game. On par with the old series? Eh. Debatable. As a reboot? Hell yes.
---
I am the TRUE Message Board Superhero- Getting rid of trolls one at a time. You're welcome.
~Number of trolls owned:5~ ~ Number of fans:11~
#14jubjub360(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 5:56:31 PM
Ochd12 posted...
I think the fact that every other post in this thread is a bump of your own shows that no one cares to guess which one you're having fun with.

Cool...? I'm not sure if I should give a s*** or if I should give a s***. Damn this is a tough choice.
---
I am the TRUE Message Board Superhero- Getting rid of trolls one at a time. You're welcome.
#15Ochd12Posted 2/13/2013 5:59:02 PM
jubjub360 posted...

Cool...? I'm not sure if I should give a s*** or if I should give a s***. Damn this is a tough choice.

Exactly. Sums up the thread quite nicely.
#16nouseravailablePosted 2/13/2013 6:00:26 PM
Huh, its good that you liked the stuff you bought... its still a weird topic.
---
NP: Ocarina of Time 3D, Ni No Kuni and P4Arena
#17jubjub360(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 6:02:13 PM
Ochd12 posted...
jubjub360 posted...

Exactly. Sums up the thread quite nicely.

Then why'd you post? To troll? Sounds accurate right now.

Anyway, what's everyone's opinion on Aliens? Absolutely loving it.
---
#18jubjub360(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 6:03:09 PM
nouseravailable posted...
Huh, its good that you liked the stuff you bought... its still a weird topic.

I was hoping for conversation and having killak notice the request for friendship for aliens.
---
#19BeknessPosted 2/13/2013 6:06:57 PM
Well Pyro and I started playing Aliens not long ago, it seems like it's going to be really short, the levels don't go for long at all. But I think Killak said he was enjoying it. Maybe you should PM him since he may be at work and miss the topic.
---
THERE WILL BE NO BEK LEFT BEHIND! ~Pyro
"you date a girl you met online... you have to come to terms with, every guy she knows likely wants her" ~Zap