This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Post here if you bought the first Skyrim DLC!

#1SomnusNemorisPosted 2/13/2013 11:48:04 AM
Just want those who bought it to post, and to say how long it's been since you've played it, what your plans are for the game, e.g. if you've beaten it and are just going back to the DLC, etc.

For me, I'm buying it, I've never beaten the vanilla, and I'm going to start a new game very soon with the first DLC, and then get the new DLC as it comes out.

Please note: I'm not asking who isn't getting it, and to post about why you're not getting it, or that you've already bought it for other platforms, or any of the politics behind it. I strictly want those who are buying it to post, nothing else.
#2RyuuHou25Posted 2/13/2013 11:48:53 AM
I will ignore your note and post here that I am not buying it :P
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#3SomnusNemoris(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 11:53:39 AM
What's the point in doing that?

Ugh, I give up. This place is a sewer.
#4piazzapimper313Posted 2/13/2013 11:54:16 AM
yes it is
#5LuciusMcNastyPosted 2/13/2013 11:58:46 AM
Bought it. Played for the first time since last summer. Still love it
---
"Considering this morning you made a topic on this board titled 'Do chickens have pubes?' I wouldn't exactly say you're Mr. factoid." -MoxRavager
#6SomnusNemoris(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 11:59:36 AM
LuciusMcNasty posted...
Bought it. Played for the first time since last summer. Still love it

Nice, somebody actually sticking to the thread and not being a douche.

So you're going to be playing it again on the PS3?
#7Godly_GoofPosted 2/13/2013 12:09:27 PM
I will eventually. I wanna clear out my backlog and upcoming titles first. March is Gunna be a killer but after that theirs a bit of a lull and I'll get it then
---
"All things are about Jesus Homer .......... Except this."
#8SomnusNemoris(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 12:10:06 PM
Godly_Goof posted...
I will eventually. I wanna clear out my backlog and upcoming titles first. March is Gunna be a killer but after that theirs a bit of a lull and I'll get it then

I'm going to do the same. I'm only buying it because it's half price for the first week.
#9Evel138Posted 2/13/2013 12:11:02 PM
I thought the DLCs were great. I tore through both of them and they kept my interest the entire time (bought Hearthfire as well).
---
GT/PSN: Evel138 Sackboy
http://fav.me/d5qo006
#10work_a_holicPosted 2/13/2013 12:12:35 PM
I never actually bought the game. I wanted to wait for the issues to be sorted out, but by the time they did, I lost interest. I'll pick up the game sometime in the future. Probably won't play any DLC though.
---
Now paying: Playstation 3- Dead Space 3, Borderlands 2, Aliens: Colonial Marines. Playstation Vita- Escape Plan, Sumioni: Demon Arts.