This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Post here if you bought the first Skyrim DLC!

#31IBringItPosted 2/13/2013 12:38:52 PM
Bought it. Started the first mission but my wife likes watching me play so I have to wait until she gets home to play. =/
---
http://tinyurl.com/7fl22md
PSN: IconGrist
#32RyuuHou25Posted 2/13/2013 4:14:03 PM
SomnusNemoris posted...
What's the point in doing that?

Ugh, I give up. This place is a sewer.

Eh, wanted to see what type of insult you'd throw my way despite my comment being fairly innocuous and non aggressive.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#33Draconas_LyrrPosted 2/13/2013 4:16:41 PM
I plan on getting it, when my tax money arrives..
---
PSN: Draconas_Lyrr
I'll never look at an apple the same way again..
#34SomnusNemoris(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 6:11:43 AM
Bump for lulz.
#35sharjahPosted 2/14/2013 7:46:33 AM
SomnusNemoris posted...
Just want those who bought it to post, and to say how long it's been since you've played it, what your plans are for the game, e.g. if you've beaten it and are just going back to the DLC, etc.

For me, I'm buying it, I've never beaten the vanilla, and I'm going to start a new game very soon with the first DLC, and then get the new DLC as it comes out.

Please note: I'm not asking who isn't getting it, and to post about why you're not getting it, or that you've already bought it for other platforms, or any of the politics behind it. I strictly want those who are buying it to post, nothing else.

I've bought it bro and I cleaned the dust out of my game,it's been along time since the last time i've played the game ~!
---
The Darkest Soul
PSN: http://www.yourgamercards.net/profile/BUYM
#36kingstagPosted 2/14/2013 8:00:57 AM
Nope. I sold Skyrim about a week after purchasing it.

It was my fault. I should have put more space between it and Dark Souls and as a result all I thought about the whole time I was trying to get into Skyrim was that I wanted to go back and tackle another Dark Souls build/run.
#37deathsaber79Posted 2/14/2013 8:23:56 AM
Is Skyrim actually playable now?

I bought at launch and 40 hours in, the game slowly degrade into a kind of a slide show, framerate-wise. I sold the game because I was burned out and tired of waiting on Bethesda for updates.

Did the later patches solve this issue? Might be interested in finding an inexpensive copy if the game is playable again (and to try the expansions)
#38kingstagPosted 2/14/2013 8:28:08 AM
deathsaber79 posted...
Is Skyrim actually playable now?

I bought at launch and 40 hours in, the game slowly degrade into a kind of a slide show, framerate-wise. I sold the game because I was burned out and tired of waiting on Bethesda for updates.

Did the later patches solve this issue? Might be interested in finding an inexpensive copy if the game is playable again (and to try the expansions)

Reportedly, it's better but still not great. In hindsight, unless you only have a PS3, I'm not sure why anyone would knowingly choose this game on the PS3 over the 360. And if you only have a PS3 I'm not sure why you would consider it at all.
#39hyperskate65Posted 2/14/2013 11:04:05 AM
Bought it day 1.
Wanted to skip all the drama because I haven't done the main quest.

Realized I had a 3,000+ bounty in Windhelm. Can't get on the boat.

Profound sadness.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
#40LostSoulCaliburPosted 2/14/2013 11:07:59 AM
Haven't touched the game since November 2012 (bought it at launch). Bought the first DLC last night, started it, and can't wait to finish it.
---
http://agaminggenesis.wordpress.com/
Video Game Reviews, Editorials, Impressions, and more!