This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Absolute worst thing to be announced on the 20th?

#21SophisticationPosted 2/13/2013 1:09:41 PM
ChaoticKnuckles posted...
Sophistication posted...
Seri-_-ously posted...
The Last of Us got cancelled.

That'd kinda make me happy... looks rubish. It will only hurt ND's reputation even further once released.

I'm just curious, do you like ANY Sony exclusives? Or any games that are greatly anticipated for that matter? I can't remember the last time I actually saw you post something that expressed excitement about an upcoming game release. It seems like you think every game on the horizon is garbage.

It's hard for me to get "excited" for hyped or anticipated games... they never live up to the hype. I have, however, been surprised by how good a game turned out to be after release though...

Bionic commando
Dark void on mute due to one note Nolan North
Sleeping Dogs
Dead Space 3

Are a few that really tool me by surprise by how solid they ended up being... but as for TLOU, no... it has always seemed boring and below par to me. I remember seeing it for the 1st time and just really despised it. The way it looks, the muted colors, the ugly textures, the jaggies... that stupid clip on my shirt flashlight all developers use for games because holding a real flashlight would be too hard to animate. I'm sick of the clip on flashlights they use in games.
---
As a true sophistocrat I am the best at what I do--you all love my judicious topics & the debate I bring.
PSN:sophistocrat
#22ChaoticKnucklesPosted 2/13/2013 1:13:15 PM
Sophistication posted...
ChaoticKnuckles posted...
Sophistication posted...
Seri-_-ously posted...

That'd kinda make me happy... looks rubish. It will only hurt ND's reputation even further once released.

I'm just curious, do you like ANY Sony exclusives? Or any games that are greatly anticipated for that matter? I can't remember the last time I actually saw you post something that expressed excitement about an upcoming game release. It seems like you think every game on the horizon is garbage.

It's hard for me to get "excited" for hyped or anticipated games... they never live up to the hype. I have, however, been surprised by how good a game turned out to be after release though...

Bionic commando
Dark void on mute due to one note Nolan North
Sleeping Dogs
Dead Space 3

Are a few that really tool me by surprise by how solid they ended up being... but as for TLOU, no... it has always seemed boring and below par to me. I remember seeing it for the 1st time and just really despised it. The way it looks, the muted colors, the ugly textures, the jaggies... that stupid clip on my shirt flashlight all developers use for games because holding a real flashlight would be too hard to animate. I'm sick of the clip on flashlights they use in games.

That's true, you did say Dead Space 3 was good, fair enough. All the games you mentioned are multiplat though, do you really not like any Sony exclusives?
---
I boosted some of my trophies. Please, judge me about it.
#23LordOfCinderPosted 2/13/2013 1:13:58 PM
Wonderbook sequel as a PS4 launch title.
---
"And the original Mass Effect is absolutely an Xbox 360 exclusive, making Xbox 360 the only place to get the full Mass Effect experience."- Microsoft
#24Ben__AffleckPosted 2/13/2013 1:16:24 PM
LordOfCinder posted...
Wonderbook sequel as a PS4 launch title.

That would be amazing. I'd definitely buy PS4 at launch if that happens. I waited in like 8 hours for the Wonderbook: Book of Spells release and have played it pretty much every day since. It's definitely changed gaming forever and is by far the best game this gen.
---
you just got Affleck'd
#25clo24Posted 2/13/2013 1:19:27 PM
wonder what?
---
http://i33.tinypic.com/28jfypz.jpg
#26majin nemesisPosted 2/13/2013 3:04:32 PM
Godly_Goof posted...
That the PS4 has no BC, no used games, and you have to be OL at all times to use it.

I'd like to see the backlash from that though :3

this
---
Swann:This is the last time.I'm tired of running damage control every time he makes a mess
Campbell:Right.You're the control,and if that fails,I'm the damage
#27hyperskate65Posted 2/13/2013 3:23:54 PM
PsVita Go was literally my answer.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
#28bigdeezPosted 2/13/2013 3:27:38 PM(edited)

LMFAO could you imagine that? We delayed the game until June 14th but then realized, we should focus on the ps4 launch title of Crash Bandicoot instead
---
My top 5 games this gen
RDR - Dead Space 3 - MGS 4 - Fallout 3 - Bioshock
#29kel25Posted 2/13/2013 3:30:22 PM
That they have sold everything they own, that is related to PlayStation, to Microsoft and that they are leaving the gaming business.