This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

To those who were scammed by Sony.

#11Dark MoonPosted 2/13/2013 2:58:59 PM
wallball5 posted...
king_madden posted...
what did sony do this time?

what is this latest scam?

I second this question. What happened this time? I just got my PS3 fixed, man, COME ON MAN!

From what I hear Sony had some game listed Free, but in actuality they still costed what ever they really were suppose to be at and they charged people the real price instead of them actually being free.
#12gtaking5Posted 2/13/2013 2:59:27 PM
Don't call Sony, call your credit card company and ask them to reverse the charge.

And get banned for stealing? That sounds like an excellent idea.

wallball5 posted...
king_madden posted...
what did sony do this time?

what is this latest scam?

I second this question. What happened this time? I just got my PS3 fixed, man, COME ON MAN!

There was a glitch in the PS3 update and I heard that Alien Breed was listed as free by mistake.They are refunding people now though.

Alien Breed, Rayman 3 HD and I think one other game.
---
Calling all demons, this is the season, Next stop is therapy
We're the retarded and the broken hearted,The season of misery
#13Garfield64Posted 2/13/2013 3:00:06 PM
If they didn't refund me, I'd reverse the charges.

Then if they had enough gall to ban me I'd take them to small claims court to show they did $5,000 worth of damage to me ^_^. I'd use the money to start a small anti Sony campaign that scares people away with fear of losing their accounts and Sony STEALING their money and not returning it.
---
WARNING: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=2426382
Is a very well known Troll, please do not fall for their shenanigans!
#14crazyman32Posted 2/13/2013 3:01:46 PM(edited)
Universquall posted...
I lost mah house and I'm not the only one. Mah entire street is homeless now due to this incident. I'mma Sue

I call Gloria Allred for you she never misses an opportunity to be in front of a camera.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that.I apologize for nothing.
#15DocDeliciousPosted 2/13/2013 3:04:10 PM
The s*** people will do over $10...
---
Disgaea 4, Vanquish, Sound Shapes, The Cave, Need For Speed: MW 2012, DmC: Devil May Cry, Monster Hunter FU
PSN: DocDelicious
#16knightoffire55(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 3:09:18 PM
Well the "glitch" caused me to overdraw. So I am going to have to reverse the charges to get rid of the overdraft fee.
---
Enough is enough I have had it with these motherf****ing vampires in this motherf****ing rain.