This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How in the world is this possible!?!?

#11king_maddenPosted 2/13/2013 3:35:05 PM
see what sony will do, or if they have another number you can call. unless the store decides to be overly nice, they have no real reason to give it to you. Its best for them to not give it to you to protect themselves.

all in a business sense of course.
#12este914Posted 2/13/2013 3:36:04 PM
What store did you buy from?
---
--> [ este914 ] <--
The One & Only !
#13AwesomePS3gamer(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 3:37:24 PM
king_madden posted...
see what sony will do, or if they have another number you can call. unless the store decides to be overly nice, they have no real reason to give it to you. Its best for them to not give it to you to protect themselves.

Okay, I will. I don't think they will have anything to say to me though, probably will just tell me to call Ubisoft instead.
#14riddlebox89Posted 2/13/2013 3:37:55 PM
AwesomePS3gamer posted...
riddlebox89 posted...
Take it back to the store you got it from and say it doesn't work and get it exchanged for a new copy.

Or if you got it at Gamestop, check your receipt, it might be printed on that.

I can't right now since it's 12:17AM right now where I live, and if I waited till tomorrow I don't think they will accept it, you know, after about 4-5 days of buying it and all.

Depends on where you bought it, if you bought it at walmart then you should have a 30 day period where you can take it back and exchange it, for gamestop I think it's seven days so you should be able to do it tomorrow.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
#15AwesomePS3gamer(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 3:39:42 PM(edited)
este914 posted...

It's a local store in my town, not a big name or anything, I buy from them a lot though, this is the first time this have ever happend to me.
#16riddlebox89Posted 2/13/2013 3:40:43 PM
este914 posted...

It's a local store in my town, not a big name or anything, I buy from them a lot though, this is the first time this have ever happend to me.

Oh, are you sure they sell them brand new or are they used? Cause if it's used then there's not much you can do but buy the online pass off the PSN store.
---
#17AwesomePS3gamer(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 3:46:07 PM(edited)
riddlebox89 posted...
este914 posted...

Oh, are you sure they sell them brand new or are they used? Cause if it's used then there's not much you can do but buy the online pass off the PSN store.

Yes, it's new believe me, wrapped and untouched (as far as I know) and everything. I bought a lot of new games from them, this is just weird. I'm really mad now that I haven't opened it at the store.
#18riddlebox89Posted 2/13/2013 3:52:05 PM
riddlebox89 posted...
este914 posted...

Yes, it's new believe me, wrapped and untouched (as far as I know) and everything. I bought a lot of new games from them, this is just weird. I'm really mad now that I haven't opened it at the store.

There is plastic wrap that people can buy to re-wrap games that have been opened.

Have any of the other games you bought from them included an online pass or some other code? Or were they all mostly games that don't need passes like that? Cause if you bought a game from them that needed a pass and it came with it, then I don't see why FC3 wouldn't have one.

So yeah you should take it back and see if they can exchange it.
---
#19AwesomePS3gamer(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 4:24:29 PM
riddlebox89 posted...
riddlebox89 posted...
este914 posted...

There is plastic wrap that people can buy to re-wrap games that have been opened.

Have any of the other games you bought from them included an online pass or some other code? Or were they all mostly games that don't need passes like that? Cause if you bought a game from them that needed a pass and it came with it, then I don't see why FC3 wouldn't have one.

So yeah you should take it back and see if they can exchange it.

Yeah, that is possible, to answer your question, yes I bought Assassin's Creed: Revelations from them, it came with one, no problems. Far Cry 3 not coming with one is just weird. :/
#20AwesomePS3gamer(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 4:54:07 PM
king_madden posted...

Okay, I will. I don't think they will have anything to say to me though, probably will just tell me to call Ubisoft instead.

Yeah, nothing. Anyone knows Ubisoft's customer service number?