This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

AQUAMAN Gameplay/Story trailer for Injustice Gods Among Us

#1zerooo0Posted 2/13/2013 5:22:47 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2IHHg5A7tY

The King of Atlantis is IN!! He looks so BA in this trailer.

Aquaman just topped Deathstroke as who I'm gonna main in this game.
---
Dip Dip Potato Chip Dip Dip Potato Chip Dip Dip Potato Chip
#2RyuuHou25Posted 2/13/2013 5:26:05 PM
Looks like aquaman, same pansy ass, useless superhero as always, just with an armored suit like the rest of them have now.

I dunno, the more I see of this game, the more I see myself getting bored of it within 10 minutes. Probably a play through once and forget about it type of thing.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#3zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 5:26:54 PM
RyuuHou25 posted...
Looks like aquaman, same pansy ass, useless superhero as always, just with an armored suit like the rest of them have now. .

You obviously know little about Aquaman.
---
#4Stanger5150Posted 2/13/2013 5:27:45 PM
zerooo0 posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...
Looks like aquaman, same pansy ass, useless superhero as always, just with an armored suit like the rest of them have now. .

This.
---
PSN- BlackRain8782
Now playing: Sly 4, Alice: Madness Returns, The Jungle Book, Mega Man X Collection, Super Mario Galaxy, Far Cry 3, Shatterhand
#5mrhappyguy12345Posted 2/13/2013 5:27:55 PM
Looks fantastic. Had mine preordered for a little while now. Battle Edition, son.
---
I love video games : )
#6RyuuHou25Posted 2/13/2013 5:29:42 PM
zerooo0 posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...

I have read many aquaman stories and know quite a lot about him.

Doesn't change what he is.
---
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#7zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 5:31:30 PM
RyuuHou25 posted...
zerooo0 posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...

Obviously not the newer ones, or the ones that actually show he's a BA. Also some of the animated TV shows that he's in shows him to be awesome. Like I don't normally watch the Batman: The Brave and the Bold(I think that's the one) But, Aquaman was awesome on that show.
---
#8RyuuHou25Posted 2/13/2013 5:39:16 PM
zerooo0 posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...
zerooo0 posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...

Obviously not the newer ones, or the ones that actually show he's a BA. Also some of the animated TV shows that he's in shows him to be awesome. Like I don't normally watch the Batman: The Brave and the Bold(I think that's the one) But, Aquaman was awesome on that show.

Sorry, but if all you know about any superhero is the "newer" ones, then you know **** all about them. This is like saying you know Superman based purely on his New 52 incarnation.

Aquaman has an insanely hot redhead for a wife, granted. The guy is fairly impressive compared to a normal human being, yes. Compared to most super heroes, not so much.

His powers are generally quite varied depending on the writer, the guy has been shown to have various forms of mental powers, but these have never been concrete.

He's strong, swims really fast, he can control and summon sea creatures. That's pretty much the gist of his powers.
---
#9zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 5:45:32 PM
Glad you agree, he is a BA character.

Also Aquaman was an awesome character since before the New 52. He only gets bad rep since a few comics(I think, memory is a little fuzzy on them), and a few other things that's likes to poke at him.

Aquaman deserves so much more, and is finally getting what he deserves.
---
#10Rob_the_NinjaPosted 2/13/2013 5:46:25 PM
http://www.amigosdoforum.com.br/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/aquaman1.gif
---
http://i.imgur.com/ARxIB.gif