This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

AQUAMAN Gameplay/Story trailer for Injustice Gods Among Us

#11lostkiwiPosted 2/13/2013 6:50:30 PM
He would look better if they modelled his as Adrian Grenier.

Entourage reference for those that watched the show.
---
Check out my investigation into 7th generation exclusives here:
http://rustygamer.wordpress.com/
#12zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 8:58:15 PM
SHAZAM(caps)
---
Dip Dip Potato Chip Dip Dip Potato Chip Dip Dip Potato Chip
#13spectermaster14Posted 2/13/2013 9:01:39 PM
I'm not really into the books, but I was hoping for some DCAU style Aquaman. Looks good, though. That little snippet of gameplay looked great, glad his trident is involved. Is Injustice gonna have a central story mode like MK9? Because I'd love that.
#14zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 9:05:46 PM
spectermaster14 posted...
I'm not really into the books, but I was hoping for some DCAU style Aquaman. Looks good, though. That little snippet of gameplay looked great, glad his trident is involved. Is Injustice gonna have a central story mode like MK9? Because I'd love that.

Yes Injustice will have a central story mode. It's about Superman starting up a "New Regime" going nuts with thinking that humans are incapable of self rule, so Superman and some of the other Supers(Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, and a few others) team up. Batman disagrees with Superman and they basically fight it out. Aquaman looks like he feels like he's in the middle, and doesn't know who to fight for.Theirs some other stuff, but that could lead to spoilers that I'm gonna avoid.
---
Dip Dip Potato Chip Dip Dip Potato Chip Dip Dip Potato Chip
#15RoachmeatPosted 2/13/2013 11:34:54 PM
Nice. With Aquaman joining, now the roster is slowing merging the original JL: Task Force group with the MK vs DC returning crew, and then throwing in DC personalities that haven't been in either game.

I also like how Aquaman gets in and keeps the balance of DC characters that don't come from either Superman, Titans or Batman's universe solely. It's also the reason why I'm hoping for Black Canary. She's an independent~free agent type of character.

---
"We are many, you are but one.." --Ermac, Mortal Kombat 9
#16JONlCSPosted 2/14/2013 7:05:15 AM
LOL DC

netherealms shouldve made a game based on the superior brand, Marvel
---
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_PSVsPiIwsqQ/TAlGHwwN_zI/AAAAAAAAAXE/ipm4TVU-b-0/s1600/tumblr_l3czi5m2dd1qzavhvo1_500.jpg
JawnixPSboy
#17RyuuHou25Posted 2/14/2013 7:07:17 AM
zerooo0 posted...
Glad you agree, he is a BA character.

Also Aquaman was an awesome character since before the New 52. He only gets bad rep since a few comics(I think, memory is a little fuzzy on them), and a few other things that's likes to poke at him.

Aquaman deserves so much more, and is finally getting what he deserves.

Yeah, I was not agreeing with you, take off your fan boy googles and learn when someone is being satirical......Aquaman sucks.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#18Bestia_SomniaPosted 2/14/2013 7:07:28 AM
Stanger5150 posted...
zerooo0 posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...
Looks like aquaman, same pansy ass, useless superhero as always, just with an armored suit like the rest of them have now. .

You obviously know little about Aquaman.

This.
#19Devilman_AmonPosted 2/14/2013 7:14:48 AM
On a side note, the superior comic fighting game (with playable characters that actually look exactly like their comic counterparts) , Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle will arrive in August 29th of this year in Japan:

http://www.the-magicbox.com/1302/game130213f.shtml
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)