This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Dragon Age 2 worth $20?

#1bigtiggie23Posted 2/13/2013 11:11:46 PM
I have just over $20 on PSN and was looking for a new PS3 full game to play, preferably an RPG. DA2 is the only one I have given a second look to. I played DAO about halfway through but thought the story was decent but the action was a bit slow. I heard 2 is faster in that regard, more action-like.
---
Sierra. Hotel. India. Echo. Lima. Delta.
#2xChaosLordxPosted 2/13/2013 11:18:55 PM
Its not worth $20. Seriously, the game is a rushed POS, I wouldn't pay $10 for it.

Don't reward companies who rush games out just to maximize profits or you are contributing to the problem that is modern gaming suckage.
#3Auron27Posted 2/13/2013 11:20:53 PM
I paid $10 for it and think it was basically worth that. However, it is vastly inferior to the original in just about every way. I gave it a chance, but it deserves most of the criticism it gets. I wouldn't pay $20 for it though.
---
"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance."-Socrates
#4xChaosLordxPosted 2/13/2013 11:20:59 PM
If you played DAO, then you played a far superior game. There is absolutely not a single thing about DA2 that is better. The itemization is worse, the immersion is worse, the classes are worse, and the characters are worse. Think of it as a completely dumbed down, casualized DAO, that reuses the same generic maps over, and over, and over again.
#5bigtiggie23(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 11:26:38 PM
Sounds like I'll look in another direction then. Thanks for the quick input. Maybe I'll get the last 2 FO3 add-ons I don't have yet.
---
Sierra. Hotel. India. Echo. Lima. Delta.
#6MrUntouchable18Posted 2/13/2013 11:34:01 PM
Fallout 3 is amazing I say get the add-on's. DA2 was one of my biggest disappointments can't only thing I like was that the combat was faster other than that it got dull quick I got to the end and that was it never picked it up again.
---
Madness is like gravity all it takes is a little push.
-Heath Ledger (Joker)-